Coding help - page 614

Dear mladen thanks for your reply , at least is it possible to give alert when both arrows up a buy alert and sell when both arrows showing down side pleaseee

prince_syasya:
Hello mr. laden..

Nice job for your help in this EA prorgamming.

Here I have scalping EA. its good. I just want to make its TP hidden, so broker won't know and try to cheat this EA.

prince_syasya

First of all I can not change the ex4 file

Second : I do not know what information you got about "hidden TP" but that means simply that EA must run all the time and when some profit is reached without actually placing a TP, it closes the order. No TP is placed at order at any time and if the EA does not work neither will the order be closed regardless of the price change. The good news is that you can use any of the external EAs that are managing orders for that (you do not need to alter that EA that you have) so some of the order management EAs can do the rest of the job (regarding TP) that the EA that you are using does not have

prince_syasya:
Hello mr. laden..

Nice job for your help in this EA prorgamming.

Here I have scalping EA. its good. I just want to make its TP hidden, so broker won't know and try to cheat this EA.

I ran this Dracula EA...but it seems it only works at Night hours?

HI

Has anyone ever used data from custom charts created with periodconverters (offline charts) for use in an multi-time frame indicator ?

( do i even make sense? )

Thanks.

Sir, this EA only opens sell order, please modify the code, so than it can open both buy order and sell order.

Thanks in advance.

arbitragereverse_1_1.mq4

Files:

chirag77:
Sir, this EA only opens sell order, please modify the code, so than it can open both buy order and sell order.

Thanks in advance.

arbitragereverse_1_1.mq4

chirag77

After a quick back test I get this (all default parameters) :

So it opens buy orders too

Files:
capture.jpg  335 kb

Hi,

Could someone help me make this script MT4 happy, it works ok so long as I never compile it again.

It is to do with the "switch" but i do not know how to fix this, should I rename Lots value to , eg numLots. I think MT4 is stricter and does not like Lots.

I tried changing it myself but then realised if I change Lots to say numLots I will lose Lots value which it needs, I am a bit confused why it will not just be happy reusing Lots value?

If anyone can help I would be grateful.

PG :-)

Files:

pgtips:
Hi,

Could someone help me make this script MT4 happy, it works ok so long as I never compile it again.

It is to do with the "switch" but i do not know how to fix this, should I rename Lots value to , eg numLots. I think MT4 is stricter and does not like Lots.

I tried changing it myself but then realised if I change Lots to say numLots I will lose Lots value which it needs, I am a bit confused why it will not just be happy reusing Lots value?

If anyone can help I would be grateful.

PG :-)

PG

Try it out now : pending_mouse_order_1.mq4

Files:

brilliant Mladen, thank you.

what does this line actually tell it now ?

<>

is it telling MT4 to see Lots as an integer, not what it would expect Lots to denote ?

pgtips:
brilliant Mladen, thank you.

what does this line actually tell it now ?

<>

is it telling MT4 to see Lots as an integer, not what it would expect Lots to denote ?

I simply used to to convert values for the switch to integers (since switch requires integer values for comparison)

No change to the Lots is needed - that multiplication is just for the switch construction - the original Lots value is intact and all the rest works as it worked before

Reason: