Harmonic Trading - page 427

No, I can´t found it in Zup v113_wsv53, but sure it has something similar, because when detects a pattern write Minimum Leg Lenght 10 pips.

Anyway, I'm asking for this

Thanks in advance.

Remember today's Bank Holiday in USA and GBP (poor volume)

Files:
indicator.png  149 kb

phita:
No, I can´t found it in Zup v113_wsv53, but sure it has something similar, because when detects a pattern write Minimum Leg Lenght 10 pips. Anyway, I'm asking for this Thanks in advance. Remember today's Bank Holiday in USA and GBP (poor volume)

Ohhh I'm sorry I totally misunderstood. Last night I posted about the indicator. I was testing it with ZUP but I don't know I didn't feel comfortable with it so I took it out. Maybe I will try that later on. By the way the indicator REPAINTS. Let me know if you'd like it, I will post it.

phita:
Remember today's Bank Holiday in USA and GBP (poor volume)

Memorial Day in USA Thanks for the headsup.

grandaevus:
Where is SearchMaxMin=false?

DirectionOfSearchMaxMin=true;

If with option LastminuteFriday N/A , zup works .Is necessary put 22:59?

There are two types of harmonic patterns.

Time dependent & time independent.

For the patterns where there is no time rule in their pattern definitions, indicator uses horizontal lines to draw D box range.

For the patterns where there is time rule in their pattern definition, indicator uses rectangles to draw D box range.

Indicator counts bars for each leg to find the correct date parameters of D box, so it's important to enter correct time values.

because when I put this the zup just paint zigzag, without fibos.

Could you please send a screenshot of your settings?

Just one more question, is about Minimum Leg Lenght

Black Swan

This is a 10 seconds chart of usdjpy, I take a pattern if is according with my system. Is a simple relation with the wave (similar from Elliot's wave, but I don't Know close nothing about Elliot`s theory, but my conclusions are similars 3 waves with the trend and two countertrend (more or less) , and length of the waves.

RyuShin:
USDJPY M5 and EURJPY M5. I'll see how far they are gonna go.

Closed. USDJPY M5 long 35pips. EURJPY M5 long 35pips.

Files:
s4_2.png  72 kb
s5_1.png  92 kb

RyuShin:
The patterns are working. Let's see if they are gonna work overtime.

Closed. GBPUSD M5 short 60pips.

Files:
s4_3.png  72 kb

RyuShin:
Closed. GBPUSD M5 short 60pips.

RyuShin you're the PIPMAKER. hundreds everyday .today 130. i'm figthing for get 15-20

NZDUSD M15 short 30 pips.

Files:
s_3.png  82 kb

phita:
RyuShin you're the PIPMAKER. hundreds everyday .today 130. i'm figthing for get 15-20

No no, ZUP is the PIPMAKER

Reason: