Harmonic Trading - page 234

And thanks, Nen, Pucio, Kaymar and NewDigital! This is a great thread on a great site!

5 minute chart

Hi Chili,

I recommend that you forget about the 5 minute charts as a major focus. A lot of people get in toruble by getting sucked into small time frames. This way you are out of touch with the major trends and more powerful support and resistance levels on higher time frames. I love the 4 hour charts for identifying the major S&R areas there. The major players do not bother with 5 minute charts. You will thank me profusely later if you pay attention to this advise.

5 minute charts can be useful after analysis on higher time frames to get a better entry point at that time.

Best study is to watch price and watch price after reading Pesavento and Gilmore. I love Pesavento's "Trade what you see" book.

Cheers,

Christoph

X*W=Y*Z

S1 (X)=S2(YW)=S3(Z)

Nice))

Good evening, what do you think Mr. Poruchik

Files:
530112670.jpg  212 kb

Q:
Good evening, what do you think Mr. Poruchik

I think that life is beautiful

@trader88888 yes that would be interesting

is there EA where we can make development s

Hello,

Made the same thought.

Is it possible to develop an EA for zup indicator ?

Do we have something like this here? Done a search and I haven't found something.

If someone has an info and doesnt want to pst it publicly ,please send me a pm.

Thank you

B

EA for ZUP Indicator (Gartley)

Hello,

Im pretty new to mql4 coding and I was hoping someone could make a little example file for me and one I can expand on... there are just a lot of the basics that im probably missing but really hoping someone here might be able to give me a head start on creating this EA used with the ZUP indicator..

http://xpxd.com/example.jpg

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178335/page31

I have been trying to locate "Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets: Volume One & Two" in this thread without any success.

Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the correct direction? Please PM me if you have any suggestions

Thank

I am still newbie, took heed lesson master.Thanks..

Reason: