ADX indicator? - page 22

Thank you sir about the adx histo,,

Please fix this indicator, don't work in MTF

Files:

NK Trade:
Please fix this indicator, don't work in MTF

NK Trade

Here is the correct version : wilders_dmi_3_3_1.ex4

Also, here is a version that has colors only when the levels are crossed (which is the rule of thumb how ADX should be used anyway) : wilders_dmi_3_4.ex4

Thank you so so much sir

I really appreciate it

mladen:

NK Trade

Here is the correct version : wilders_dmi_3_3_1.ex4

Also, here is a version that has colors only when the levels are crossed (which is the rule of thumb how ADX should be used anyway) : wilders_dmi_3_4.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for up grading adx,is it possible to add all new latest prices and if it is useful ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for up grading adx,is it possible to add all new latest prices and if it is useful ?

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of prices added : wilders_dmi_3_5.ex4

Seems to cause some changes (lower is using ha prices), but some experimenting is needed

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of prices added : wilders_dmi_3_5.ex4

Seems to cause some changes (lower is using ha prices), but some experimenting is needed

mladen

Would you check if ADXR works?

aitosin:

mladen

Would you check if ADXR works?

aitosin

Yep, you are right

Here are all 3 versions with working ADXR too :

wilders_dmi_3_3_2.ex4

wilders_dmi_3_4_1.ex4

wilders_dmi_3_5_1.ex4

mladen:

aitosin

Yep, you are right

Here are all 3 versions with working ADXR too :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
wilders_dmi_3_3_2.ex4

wilders_dmi_3_4_1.ex4

wilders_dmi_3_5_1.ex4
Are there newer versions of these?

recently i found something really cool im my technical vision, but the problem is that i cant re-coding some of the function there, if someone can help to code it up i will be very thankful and i can drop a little as 20$ for helping, if there is any way to make this DMI similar that one is below it will  be great , in my vision of his entries - he buy when DI+ and - are intersecting also level are below 0 Level, and exit on touching of DI- of 70 Level, and then all is going viceversa , ignoring the histogram , how is based on "Mr Tools" smoothed version of DMI,  

updating : he never entering in position twice if is going above 70 Level or below 30 Level.

edited : im totally missunderstand how is the logic here how he closing the position, maybe im after alcohol and my brain is fired,

Reason: