ADX indicator? - page 21

mladen:
One more version of Wilder's DMI (smoothed version) but this one is using derivative EMA for smoothing : wilders_dmi_3_3.ex4

Unlike the versions 3_1 and 3_2, this one does not smooth the prices, and hence, the levels are not distorted (which is a problem when prices are smoothed prior to calculation)

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the EMAD ver of DMI,looks nice,experimenting on it,..... i dont know how pre/post prices calculation effect the results,you know better than any but i like say if possible adding all latest possible prices smoothing option,as what i see by applying smoothing method to smooth,it produce better results,you can see in picture comparatively,the lowest window with length 4 only,all the rest parameters are same.

regards

Files:
1_7.png  48 kb
2_2.png  59 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for the EMAD ver of DMI,looks nice,experimenting on it,..... i dont know how pre/post prices calculation effect the results,you know better than any but i like say if possible adding all latest possible prices smoothing option,as what i see by applying smoothing method to smooth,it produce better results,you can see in picture comparatively,the lowest window with length 4 only,all the rest parameters are same.

regards

mntiwana

What settings did you use for version 3_3?

I can not get those values on 1 minute EURUSD

mladen:

mntiwana

What settings did you use for version 3_3?

I can not get those values on 1 minute EURUSD

Dearest MLADEN,

sorry BOSS i forgot to mention in above post about prices ,just tuned prices,your tools have a lot of flexibility,with a bit efforts traders can adjust any where they like and needs.......template is here.thanks (lower one is 3_2]

regards

3_3_amp_3_2.tpl

Files:

amiralias:
hi dear friends

would you please make a histogram indicator based on built in mt4 adx with the below specifications :

first row for situation of adx : red bar for adx<15 , yellow bar for 15<adx<25 , blue bar for 25<adx40

second row for situation of +di : red bar for +di<15 , yellow bar for 15<+di<25 , blue bar for 25<+di40

third row for situation of -di : red bar for -di<15 , yellow bar for 15<-di<25 , blue bar for 25<-di40

adjustable period of adx

multi time frame

thanks a lot in advance

hi forum mates specially programmers mrtools and mladen

would you please pay attention to the above request ?

thanks

amiralias:

hi forum mates specially programmers mrtools and mladen

would you please pay attention to the above request ?

thanks

where are the adx lovers ?

nobody interested to the adx indicator ?

amiralias:

where are the adx lovers ?

nobody interested to the adx indicator ?

amiralias

I believe that that issue was responded a long time ago

Dear mrtools , Please help me modify this indi to just histo version like the pictures but still retains in 4 colors

NK Trade:
Dear mrtools , Please help me modify this indi to just histo version like the pictures but still retains in 4 colors

Would you mind explaining a bit closer what does the "still remains in 4 colors" mean?

mladen:
Would you mind explaining a bit closer what does the "still remains in 4 colors" mean?

Thank's for your respond sir,

My english not soo good enough so maybe this pictures can more explain...

*bullish strengthened

*bullish weakened

**or vice versa

Files:
this.jpg  276 kb

NK Trade:

Thank's for your respond sir,

My english not soo good enough so maybe this pictures can more explain...

*bullish strengthened

*bullish weakened

**or vice versa

NK Trade

Check if this is what you had in mind : wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo.mq4

Reason: