Need an older version of mt4 - page 2

I just (two hours ago) experienced that despite if have set terminal.exe as READONLY it has been updated. Happened today 23.05.2017 but the shown date of the latest change was set to 21.05.2017.

I am sorry to say - this kind of behaviour is for me related to viruses or ransomware but to to a financial software that wants to manage my money!

If you ask professional admins they will tell you either ask for a change of that behaviour or look for something else. :(

Carl Schreiber:

I just (two hours ago) experienced that despite if have set terminal.exe as READONLY it has been updated. Happened today 23.05.2017 but the shown date of the latest change was set to 21.05.2017.

I am sorry to say - this kind of behaviour is for me related to viruses or ransomware but to to a financial software that wants to manage my money!

If you ask professional admins they will tell you either ask for a change of that behaviour or look for something else. :(
Reported. Ticket #1753083.

Alain Verleyen:
Reported. Ticket #1753083.
The usual answer for suggestions/wishes for mt4: "We ave no intention ..."

Carl Schreiber:
The usual answer for suggestions/wishes for mt4: "We ave no intention ..."
I reported it as an error. We will see.

Alain Verleyen:
I reported it as an error. We will see.

I think you are mistaken, Metaquotes regards this as a feature rather than an error.

Previously I reported them that I could bypass an update by refusing to enter the admin password (#105259 as part of the horrible update from 1031) - that's not what the wanted and now it is different.

plz help me i need mt4 build 1320

Aesly Muller:

plz help me i need mt4 build 1320

This is 1320

Files:
terminal.zip  12185 kb

Where can I find the build 1353?

lthird #: Where can I find the build 1353?

Thanks to Andrey Khatimlianskii, you can download previous builds — https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YSUVehcElTpLxCLPMsdlDfFu4Y61yrcc

Amazing!
Reason: