Discussion of article "Graphical Interfaces X: Time control, List of checkboxes control and table sorting (build 6)"

New article Graphical Interfaces X: Time control, List of checkboxes control and table sorting (build 6) has been published:

Development of the library for creating graphical interfaces continues. The Time and List of checkboxes controls will be covered this time. In addition, the CTable class now provides the ability to sort data in ascending or descending order.

The first three columns in the table will have the following data types:

The remaining columns will default to the TYPE_STRING type. The screenshot below shows the appearance of the graphical interface with the table on the first tab. 

Fig. 7. Example of a sorted (ascending) table according to the second column.

Fig. 7. Example of a sorted (ascending) table according to the second column.

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

Kind regards from Colombia

I want to reiterate my thanks for the work you have done with the graphic interface libraries, they have been magnificent ...

Precisely, on them, I want to ask you a huge favor, which I begin to put in context:

Based on the library updates, I have dared to divide them into several groups, which I will summarize below
Group 1:
Articles 1 to 10-1, delivered is Build 2
it is the "old library" that also has an "old structure"

Group 2:
They are Updates to that Group 1 library, it is still the “old library”, but it has occurred to me to call it an “intermediate structure”
Within this group 2 are Build3 (article 10-2), Build4 (Article 10-3), Build5 (Article 10-4) and Build6 (Articles 10-5)

Group 3:
They are more updates to that "old library" but they have a "new structure"
Within this group 3 are Build7 (Article 10-6), Build8 (Article 10-7), Build9 (Articles 10-8), Build10 (Articles 10-9 and 10-10), Build11 (Articles 10-11), Build12 (Articles 10-12) and Build13 (Articles 10-13)

Group 4
From here, you have updated the core of the library, so I call it the "new library" but with "old structure".
Within this are Build14.1 and 14.2 (Article 10-14) and Build15 (Article 11-15)

Group 5
It is an update to say "New library" but also with "new structure"
Here is Build16 (Article 11-16)

I have done this whole summary because each group supports its own articles except group 2,
when I update to Build5 (Article 10-4) I can't compile articles 10-2, and when I update to Build6 (Articles 10-5), I can't compile articles 10-2, neither 10-3 nor the 10-4

I find it strange that they are not compatible, because there is no talk of a change in structure in that group, (and it does not accommodate group 1 or group 3 either)

Has anyone managed to "adjust" the files so that, at least in that group 2, all articles can be compiled ??
Thank you
Reason: