General - page 684

Signal was working fine for the first couple weeks. Now it can't seem to connect... I've tried restarting mt4, reinstalling mt4, logging in/out. same issue. I still have 8 more days before I have to renew my subscription. yes, I'm using a VPS provided by my broker. Anyone know a fix
I Have an Multi Currency EA And I Put It In One Chart But I Have Question...Because I Want EA Scan And Work With 100% Modeling History... Shoud I Open Chart Of Others Currency Or I dont Need That .... Because Currency In Market Watch ...It Update History automatically With Modeling 100% Thanks Bro
Hi I'm currently trading CFDs online. I'm new to Forex. I'm wondering how I connect the three together? Can I use an Australian broker? Thanks Shaun
[Deleted]
I need to change my mobile phone number, but I don't own the previous number that's already there so I cant verify. How do I opt out of verification for the previous mobile number? so I can change my previous number to my new number without phone verification
#property strict#include <stdlib.mqh>//external Variablesextern string EA_SETTINGS;extern int TakeProfit = 60;extern int StopLoss = 20;extern double LotSize = 0.01;extern int Magicnumber = 07;//Candle One & Twoextern string Open_Close_High_Low_OCHL;extern int OpenCO = 0;extern int CloseCO =
Hi, the "market" in tool box was disappeared in MT5 client. Would any one help
Hi Guys I have just been looking at a signal service. I have tried to find his service but having difficulty finding the guy. Can any one point me in the right direction
Hi Everyone, I have already read the rules but there are somethings that I'm not sure is allowed on the Freelance section. So I'd appreciate it if you could respond to the questions below if you have any knowledge, specially if you're a moderator. Here are my questions: 1. Can I share a screenshot
Hello All Friend : I need to use NewYork Open Time in market watch or using any tools for that If I need usa broker please suggest me Or any advise to help me Thanks a lot
  VPS DLL Issue  (3)
Hello there ! I want to use my robot which requires DLL imports, and when i want to migrate to mt4 VPS it shows up that DLL is not allowed there... Any ideas on how to handle ?  Thanks !
Hello everyone, Today I was trying to test one of my strategy and I realized that the Strategy Tester spend all of my balance and now it is minus. In the section of the Agents , I have disabled the option "Use MQL5 Cloud Network". What I am doing wrong
i dont have market in my mt5
Hello,i´m actually trading with Ava-Trade and use their Ava Meta Trader. I just wanted to join a Signal via MQL5 but the "Signals" - Tab is missing.Does anybody have an idea on how to get it working?Best regardsSteve
Hi I have problem with roboforex broker . I don't get Signals in Option and signals button in Terminal Bar between Mailbox and Expert on roboforex pro standard real account ( I subscribed to receive siganls on this acc.) with last version 451 MT4 platform , but I get all these signals...
Hello, is it possible to write an MQL5 script that removes the currently active EA? ExpertRemove()seems to only work when used in the EA itself, not in a script? Many thanks
[Deleted]
hi guys there is one error coming up and i just couldn't clear it, the basic idea here was to covert a script file LIMITS PRO from mq4 to mq5
1 - 6 months, 6 - 12 months, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 5 years, 5 - 10 years, 10 - 15 years, longer than 15 years, I have only been trading DEMO
[Deleted]
Hello Why is there so much lag between the Market of theMQL5 website and the Market tab in MetaTrader? Sometimes you have to wait until the next day for MetaTrader to have up-to-date information. Is there a way to reduce this delay? Thank you
I need get the OHLC of EURUSD on close current candle and send this data in a GET url, example: Current time: 13:06:00 -------------------------- Open: 1.10000 Close: 1.10015 High: 1.10020 Low: 1.09998 Send OHLC of 13:05:00 to 13:06:00 in
Hi I could not debug my expert on history data, "Start on History Data" is not active in my "MetaEditor" How can I activate it? I have set all testing parameters in "Meta editor setting" but no use. would you please help me
  The EOP for schoolchildren.  (176   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
======================================================================================================================== This topic will provide some oh-so-simple examples of how to use OOP . Questions from novice programmers are welcome. Those who really want to understand OOP. "Smart guys" who
hi i would like to open a trading account and use robots on the onlie accout, does anyone know what steps i must follow as i am just getting a demo account when i log on. there is no contacts tabto email a support team, that i can see
I am trying to purchase Signals from my MT4 platform Live account. I have funds to purchase the signal but it doesn't matter what signal I purchase I get the same Subscription failed error. I have selected signals that currently run on Forex.com with same leverage of 1:50
Hi guys, As I'm sure you know Paypal no longer works on MQL5. Finally after more than $1,500 in fees have accumulated I've given up and tried to open an Epayments account in order to withdraw the funds this way, however it's falling down on the first fence because they are not sending a confirmation
[Deleted]
Over the last month I have sent 5 request to close my MQL5 account and have my balance transferred back to my Pay Pal. They have all been rejected, unapproved, or closed without resolution. Why is it that MQL5 is holding my funds hostage? My most recent request has been open for 10 days without
I need to create a group, no more than 10 traders, we just have to 1- test a strategy for the 10 last entries, if if misses less than 2, of 80% accuracy you can rest assured that the chance of 2 consecutives losses are really small 2- As i have one of these strategies, i just need to find 9 persons
My EA is sensitive to the information of some recent candlesticks of M1 timeframe. If the internet connection stops for a few minutes, how do I make sure that the functions used (iTime, CopyClose ,...) give the correct values? How can I know that the output values of these functions are correct
  Neural Networks  (2)
I am highly interested in Neural networks, how to program using them, I have gone inside up and down to try and find simple introduction to Neural networks. I keep on coming across Deep Neural Networks. The problem is Deep before I know Basic NN, Simple NN. The closest thing I came across was this
Hi, Am Lucem Anb, Mostly Trading View Programmer. I made an EA that executes alerts from tradingview without plugins and extensions and i would like to share it in the market After going throught the rules, Am wondering if it is even acceptable since I use webrequests to access the alerts. For
Hello I want to calculate Lot size for bitcoin trading.double TP_To_Lot(double TP_Money, double TP_Distance){ double TickSize = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE); double TickValue = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE); double TickTotal = TP_Distance / TickSize;