General - page 566

Hi, Forgot the email associated with ID "siaodc" now how do i get that id back ? Thanks, Jim
  weekend gap  (1)
Hi, I've read some topics but I dont get what I am looking for. Does someone have mql5 code for detecting and getting friday close price and monday first open price, meassure the weekend gap
Hi, Is it possible to set "profit in pips" from a Custom Configuration File file? I looked into the documentation and I couldn't find it: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start Thank you
Hi, I am interested in connecting with skilled mql5 coders (50+ jobs), so as to offer future jobs directly through freelance. Thanks in advance. M
I have problems, due to my ignorance, of how to perform the setting of the self-optimization code in an expert advisor. With the current version of metatrader, how would the code to work, only one parameter
I bought an EA for MT4 and wanted to provide feedback after my purchase. Although I clikced on the 5 stars, the rating is not shown after I submitted my review, only my text is visible but not the stars. I repeated this process several times by edting, deleting and re-submitting my review but again
Dear experienced traders I'm doing a 1700 hours optimization test in my remote VPS(2G), and I'm planning to do it faster by use cloud agent. However I don't know how much will it cost, do you have any experience about the cost? (A) It will cost under $50 (B) It will cost $50~100 (C) It will cost
I started getting the authorization failed message a few hours ago, so I tried changing my IP address. That fixes all the problems temporarily for around 5-10 minutes, then I get IP banned again. Anyone know the reason why or know how to fix
Hi everyone, I wanted to build a new pc for real-time trading but I'm really undecided on which cpu to take for my use. I premise that the idea would also be to keep the PC for 7/8 years and the main use at the time I would do would be to run 10/12 MT4 (no backtesting,10 to 50 open real time charts...
hello I have a problem after turning off the vps computer as if it was disconnecting and not working ... the vps state in mt5 started
With the latest introduction of filters in backtest results ( MT5 build 2530 - many thanks for that, btw!), I would ask for a deviation filter for forward tests as well. As even the official documentation states that "The better the results coincide, the more likely it is that the Expert Advisor
Hello everyone.. can u help me, how script to make Target Daily Profit for MQL5 Thank U.. Regard..
When i type "P" for example the suggested words are -PERIOD_X -PLOT_X -POINTER_C -PRICE_X -PROGRAM but i need the PositionGetTicket() function, but the editor does not recognize this function and send me the "function not defined" error, so y need to include someting or what i do wrong
dear sir; please add logarithmic scale option to charts. thanks
Reposting as the previous thread got deleted. Hi all, Pre build 2530, I had no issues with retrieving large chunks of tick data. Post build 2530, I was not always able to connect to the terminal when requesting large chunks of tick data. However, I am still able to connect to the terminal when
to force MT5 user to recompile EAs/indicators/libraries on every and each new release of MT5. How are you suppose to put compiled product on MT5 market ? NOTE: s/GENIUS/IDIOT/g
Dear, I start a optimize backtesting using MQL5 Cloud Network, but after sometime like (1 hour) status show "Not Ready" i check MQL5 Cloud is Un-checked so i try several time checked but it going to un-check and status goting again "Not ready" I don't know what is the problem
Hello, I would like to create a Ruby on Rails server and have a custom EA connect to that server through WebSockets to coordinate its exchanges. I see there are some libraries for WebSockets, but the ones I find in the marketplace will all probably use an external DLL, which cannot be used on the
If MQL5, accepts payments via PayPal, why does in not have a USA account so that we are not charged an extra 3% on foreign exchange through our US banks
  commmon error  (2)
I can not open or close a trades or even open a new account, the internet connection is good
HI, I can´t figure how to properly edit this file so apps like quantdatamanger and tick data manager will accept it. As of now MT5 exports all tick data into a single column in .csv Please help
dear, can OnChartEvent() work in indicator? ( according to manual yes) but this code as indicator doesn't work. Do you know why, please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ChartEvent function |
I am testing an EA and all I see is a flat line of dots at 0.00 in the main graph, column of only zero values under profit/result and 0 trades, even after 10,000 passes. I am testing it using fast genetic based algo over two weeks of real ticks and with wide parameter range! With zero trades, it
Hi guys, I am trading since 4 years now, and just decided to offer copy trading. When I try to research it, I cannot find it. I did register as a seller and can see it in my public signals. Are you guys able to see it or not ? Thanks Julien
import numpy as np import pandas as pd import matplotlib.pyplot as plt from sklearn.preprocessing import MinMaxScaler from keras.models import Sequential, load_model from keras.layers import LSTM, Dense, Dropout import os "" "### Loading in Dataset" "" df = pd.read_csv( '/content/Data.csv' )
Every time i make a purchase for ea or VPS, the open mql4 url protocol buy wont open. It used to switched to the platform but now it stopped. I cant purchase a VPS . Anyone have a fix for this
  Repeat Purchase  (1)
Hello, Having bought an indicator for 5 activations, I would like to buy this same indicator again. For that I would like to know if it is possible to have a reduction
Hi, I subscribed for a signal but PayPal was rejected, my credit card have been charged though. What can I do? Thanks. Regards, GD
So who knows how you can have multiple signal services coming into your MT terminal? I have seen a few good ones on here but already have one
Hi guys really need help for this please. When i call SymnolInfoDouble(Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ) i returns 100 for JPY apirs and 1.0 for other major pairs. My deposit is in USD. This code was running perfectly fine initially but after a few rounds of back testing from EA, it gives 1.0 and