General - page 555

Guys I'm new here in the community and I need help with the code to operate candle by candle. According to the attached code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Candle.mq5 | //|
  Indicator help  (2)
How do I get someone to help tweak an indicator? I just need someone to switch colors so they stay green and red. Every time I change the colors, the next time I open the chart they have gone back to the original colors
Hello ladies / res! I am very grateful for the opportunity that gives me my thanks. But now I would appreciate it even more if they put the dark mode on the platform in general as it would facilitate our night work. Thanks for the comprehension
Interesting subject ?? I guess so... Hedging multiple pairs to protect your account from big losses with positions entry techniques using technical indicators for example : if we Buy x lots EURUSD and SELL x lots GBPUSD and to protect the positions we have to Sell x lots EURGBP with taking...
Do i need to do something to start the copy? I already subscribed. Where can I change my parameters
Dear Support, I can’t synchronize my Expert Advisers to my every tradeable charts if I use your Vhost service because of the „failed with code -1” error message. Since you have updated your Vhost service to new version at last the weekend I have this problem. Could you fix it? Regards, Arnold
  Signals Service  (4)
Can someone help me set up signals with my MT5 account. I had it set up then my VPS expired and now it isn't working. I updated the VPS and thought I reconnected it, but nothing is working. Thanks
i have 8 variables with different values stored in them , and i am trying to get the variables in descending order , how can i get the name of the variables in descending order? : largest variable second largest variable third largest variable . . . . . smallest variable i tried the array sort but
Any idea why the cloud protector might not be working? It says "cannot connect to protector server, please check MQL5.community settings". And "sending request to protector server error" (please see image). Thank you in advance for your input
Trying to get the EA to return the closing price at 5pm and store the value in a variable. This should be done every tick so at 5pm the next day it stores the new close price. Can anyone help? string five = "17:00"; datetime NY; double NYClose; void OnTick() { NY = StrToTime(five);
Dear All, Kindly inform me about the maximum agent i can install because i have installed the agent on 400 PC and after installation done and agents were running maximum of the agents has been stopped and in some PC's the agent has been removed !!! Thanks in Advance Ihab
@Alain Verleyen or @William Roeder , do either of you know if there is a query character limit in mt5's sqlite connector? If so, I may need to use triggers as a workaround (which is ridiculous). I've tested a bunch of valid sqlite queries on my db. When I try to execute the same queries from mt5
  Market Mimicry  (11   1 2)
I have observed a considerable amount of Market mimicry over the past couple of months, mirroring the market crash of 2017/18. It is my opinion that we are not over the worst of this crisis yet and are yet to see further downturn over the coming months. The severity of the current market impact is
[Deleted]
Fancy names to describe our job or business. How do we describe our work to layman suck that our words are related to automation of trading. Maybe describe only trading forex pairs. I face difficulty in explaining it to noob crowds who think i am sort of some agent whose only struggle is getting
I use one MT4 demo accounts to trade. It inevitably crashs every couple weeks or so and I have to delete it then open a new one. How do I import previously purchased indicators into my demo account. This should not be an activation issue because I am talking about using the same computer just a...
I previously purchased a VPS for a MetaTrader 5 account. Now I want to transfer it to a MetaTrader 4 account. Transfer done. But this VPS is not shown on my MetaTrader 4! Did I miss something? I closed and re-launched MetaTrader 4 several times. But to no avail Thank you for your help in solving
I have an EA that uses OrderCalcMargin(...) at the beginning to print me some stats in the console. Once in a while it returns margin=0, even though the function returns true. And margin=0 is not right because I have actually plenty of margin. It can happen on any pair (for example XAGEUR or
Hi, I would like to get a average from last 10 Mondays (daily candlestick). Do you have any idea
I've activated my EA on using the MT5 VPS and it created a position on Bitcoin but it failed to set the Stop Loss which is strange because the EA never failed during all my backtests. I had to set manually a SL to the level that the EA expected, and that worked. The algorithm opens a position and
hi, i program via mql4 before, now i am trying to create EA in mql5 but i cant use iBands in mql5, for example in mql4 : iBands(Symbol(),0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,2); but in mql5 i cant set mode ( MODE_LOWER or UPPER ) And cant set shift. how can i get value of bb , for example value of upper
when i coded like this in my 2minutes Timeframe chart double lowerPriceForToday= iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 , 0 ); it gives me correct value, but this double lowerPriceForThisWeek= iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_W1 , 0 ); nothing happen but no errors found in compiling. anybody helps
Hi, I'm selling my computing resources through MetaTester build 674 software on two PCs with this account. PC1: Core-i5 2400S (4 cores), 8GB RAM, 25 GB free SSD space; Windows 2008 R2; 12 agents (running fine) PC2: Core-i7 3720QM (8 cores), 16 GB RAM, 76 GB free SSD space; Windows 7 x64; planned...
  Is this test reliable?  (25   1 2 3)
The image below is a backtest of one advisor in the mql market that I bought recently: Drawdown is under 30%, the question is could it be manipulated
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I would like to know how I can choose a professional developer in MQL4 language when submitting an application at the Freelance service. Please advise about my endeavor. Thank you in advance
Dear experienced traders I bought an EA in the Market, and the provider is planning to change the EA from sell to rent only. Can I continue download/install/reinstall/update/use EA in the future? Or do I have to pay again for the rent? Do you have any experience in this kind of case? Thank you in
Hi I only started coding two days ago for the first time. I can made a moving average and stochastic indicator, both indicators buy or sell indipendently. But they are 2 diffirent indicators. i am trying to make both indicators execute a trade only when both of them signal a buy or sell within
Hello, my agents are not "working" - even after about a week of up-time.. I think this may have to do with the prohibition of running agents on a virtual OS since I am running MetaTrader on Windows Server 2016 - however I am running it non-vitually.. I am wrong? Thank you, live long, and prosper
Greetings to all ; I want to cancel the payment of VPS for the DEMO account to be more useful for my real account without another payment ! . I just subscribed today :) Thanks
I am using the following function in mql5. (which is basically a copy-paste from the documentation https://docs.mql5.com/files/filereadstring ). Why can't I read more than 8192 bytes from any file? The file read doesn't fail -- it just get's truncated. (No, there is no "\r\n" at location 8192.)