General - page 547

I just topped up some cash on my MT5 to try the cloud-based testing agents. I enabled the Cloud Network and ran a simple optimization with 5 steps. It said it was using 5 agents in the cloud and took equally as long as it does to run it on my local machine. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas
Hello, VPS "6155015" not available on 08/28/2020, no connection, and no more trades were carried out. My account: 6155015 MT4 56517 , Activtrades-1, 153.00, 08.09.2020 / 08.09.2021 Hosting: MQL5 London 10 Hoster: MQL5.community Established: 08/28/2020, at around 4:30 p.m. There were probably two
Any of the experts have any idea or suggestion on how to find and display a) the maximum pips and b) average pips moved in a Day, Week and Month considering the entire history of a Symbol
Ctrade ResultRetcode return TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED, but ResultOrder is 0, why
Hi MQL5, I need answers as to why MT5 keeps uninstalling itself, at least once per quarter, the app is just... gone! I also need to know why MT5 keeps consuming all of the RAM on my servers when they're not processing anything And lastly, why does the latest MT5 update have only two cores out of the
How to add a percent on the chart please, like on this picture
Hello Since the last update, orders often go without S / L or T / P that I put before sending the order. it has become difficult or even impossible to modify its positions. more why to have removed the general value of all trades (unrealized gains or losses) at the top
Last week there is system message to me in the service desk menu. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, I have found out that financial operations on my MQL5.community account have been blocked. ...add some details concerning the problem.....
  Delete Account  (1)
Hey Service desk i have 2 mql5 accounts and i would like to delete one of them
Apologies for the provocative title but I need someone to please explain how to keep the strategy tester from deleting files in the test area even though #property tester_file <file> is set and the file is in the correct location. Sometimes the tester works and sometimes it gets in a state (which
Hello, I d like to start btcusd trading, any recommendations for good signals app / expert
I Hello, I am unable to carry out financial transactions in my account. I tried to contact support 2 months ago, but no one answers me. I need to renew my robot and I'm not getting it. Somebody, help me! Please
[Deleted]
"MetaQuotes reserves the right to modify these MQL4 IDE terms and conditions at any time, on a general or individual basis, by publishing the revised MQL4 IDE terms on the MetaQuotes' Website or by otherwise notifying You of the revised MQL4 IDE terms. Any eventual modification of the MQL4 IDE
Is it possible to develop tradeview chart realtime data into MT5 platform. If it is possible to develop EA. Please telme i will post a freelancer project for it. https://tradingview.binary.com/v1.3.12/main.html
I want to create a 3 minute time frame. Is that possible? At the present there are only 1 minute and 5 minute time frams on the menu. Thanks, <Deleted>
Hi all, Can't seem to get this custom indicator to work. When I try to load it on MT5 nothing comes up at all. I've built some EAs but never made a custom indicator, honestly it could be something really basic that's wrong with my code. If anybody has any tips, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
the objects selection method (via dialog box, because most of the times the software doesn't allow me to do the selection by simply clicking on it), I can't figure out a more obsolete way to do that. Why that? If a reason exists, what is it
For now, I am using demo account. for binary options, I can only place trades on volatility index 75, as for the others, I cannot place any trades. Can someone explain to me what is going on
I am unable to backtest current day market data on strategy tester Market has been closed and candles have stopped ticking, but strategy tester not showing current day data Is it a bug on Metatrrader? How to fix this
Hello guys Have this problem, my EA takes the iOpen value of current bar to decide whether open position or not. But once a new bar is open, it still gets the open value of previous bar until 10-20 seconds in the new bar Had anyone experience an issue like this? What could it be? Thanks in advance
I'm having trouble with my login on Mt4 it will work great for a week or so with no issues then out of the blue it will just stop working. Most of the time when I login into mt4 it will automatically login me and if it doesn't I can manually do it myself but not today. I have no idea why this is
Hey, I was trying to access MQL5 from my VPS to update my EA's but it didn't work, so I checked if the website was down and I was constantly getting an error saying that I wasn't allowed or do not have permission to access the websites content (403 error), but from my computer it works perfectly. It
Hello admin, I want to ask about drawdown on my signal service <...> Can you fixed it? Because it's mean alot for subscriber if want to subscribe my signal THis is my daily drawdown But this is my summary drawdown
Are these mistakes or it's designed to be this way? screenshots from documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/oncalculate https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555
If there is one, I'm wondering the legal grounds which make it compulsory for signal sellers . Thanks in advance
How do iI get the RDP for my VPS
hi im looking for coder that can generate me a simple EA for buy/sell on first 2nd candle then out on 4th candle coder. buy/sell will depends on previous day structure if it is rally up or rally down... hope you can help me and please tell me how much, thanks
Hello, Is it possible to change my MT4 account that I used to subscribe to a signal
Hi, when you backtest you have to chose a pair for the backetest, but is it possible to buy or sell other currencies on this backtest. i dont know if i explained good enough. Lets say i chose AUD/JPY and my indicator says buy, but i want the EA to buy on AUD/JPY and sell (or buy) on other pair
I rented the <...> a couple of days ago and am having an issue downloading it to my broker. I NEED HELP PLEASE