General - page 542

Hello everyone I just wish you can make me to understand this application and how do I start earning money from this Because it's seems hard 😥I just wish I could find someone who will do that for me
ok I am totally confused. 1. Tools ___OPtions ____ExpertAdvisors____ web request activated my websites have been inserted correctly. however I am getting an error from this line as res ==-1 res = WebRequest (req_string, target_url, cookie, referer, timeout, data, data_size, result, headers); if
Hi, I buy EA product , But I am not supported with the installation from seller, I want to cancel this order. I feel dissatisfied. Do you have a way to help me, I bought this EA from August 26, 2020 Thank you
I purchased some indicators and only used it on one machine. From time to time my purchases seem to get de-registered in mt4. I wont be able to add them to the charts and the ones already on charts will stop working. I have to delete them and install them again. Then it acts like I used of one of my
Hi - I would like to know if it is possible to copy a trader who is using MT5 to a MT4 account ? Thank you - much appreciated
1. The quota for the activations is 6 in my purchased record, but is it supposed to be 8 as shown? https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5225 2. I used only ONE computer and ONE MT4 for this indicator but it said I've used 2 of the acitvations, is it because I've updated the Windows? If so, I
  normalizedoubl  (2)
Yes, i have read: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/convert/normalizedouble# No, not a programmer.. just trying to do a simple change. Print("Point A: " + NormalizeDouble(m_LastSwingPoints[3].swingValue, Digits() - 1)); Output: 0.9641999999999999 How can i get this down to 4 digits after the decimal
What's the best dashboard to follow the performance of various EA's in my portfolio. Looking for one screen that summarize performance, exposure etc... Thanks
  Account Closure  (2)
Hi I wish to close my MQL5 account. Please advise
[Deleted]
My other account was banned for a week with reason "spam in PM". Actually I did not initiate any PM conversation, just reply to whoever that message me. However I do send many friend requests to increase my friends list for bigger exposure obviously. If that constitutes PM spamming, then I admit it
I can not upload video to verify my account
Hello all, I would like everyone (admins and coders) to pay attention to this work and our discussion in it: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/128226 I warned him, but he said: " every body has shared his mql5 profile link why not u ". I wonder if no one is following the rule
Hello When I try to log in to MQL5 via MT4 I keep getting the following message in the journal section. "MQL5. community authrization failed" I have changed the password and rebooted PC and nothing works. Any ideas
  Refund issue  (5)
Two of the EA on the marketplace were unavailable now with less than a year, will I get my refund in this situation
Hi Guys I know this problem has reared its ugly head before, but so far there appears no definitive answer to this problem i can find online, the forum or the help files. Just taking Eur/ USD i have downloaded all timeframes and running on the 15m test. As soon as i extend the testing beyond a
I cannot create signal of real and demo accounts as usual
hello every body, does any body know why my signal is hidden? it is set to be public but it is not shown even by searching. That was ok some days before but suddenly disappeared. thanks
Hi, I recently commented on a job listing for an indicator, I mentioned that I had made a similar indicator (I made and released for free) on another popular forex forum, so I can modify it to meet the requirements of the listing here. On our profile pages, we're allowed to list a website, so when I
  History data  (3)
Hello, I need a tool that clears the history (.hst) after 1 hour and automatically renews the history of that symbol, does anyone have this? Thank you
Eko is the guy who wrote the <Deleted>. Does anybody know what has happened to him? He has not been heard from for 2 months now
Hi all, i am new to metatrader, sorry if my question seems too naive but is there a way to simply add a button on a chart and link it with one of my already made script? i mean like in Vba Excell for instance: you add a button on a sheet, and in the properties, you link it with a macro... i checked
Where can I find someone who are fimiliar with Forex Generator software and able to write the code for Custom block? I created a simple EA where the indicator cross up or down to buy EURUSD and I need Custom Block that check if EURUSD is now an open position then open USDCHF. I am not versed in
Why is the market closed
Hi I have an EA job that moved into arbitration due to developer requesting the job be given to someone else. However after I had requested for arbitration the developer did not log in to MQL5 again. It's been 2 weeks now. Do I have to wait forever until the developer logs in to choose 1 of the 3
In MQL5, how do you enable the 'Scale > Inherit scale' checkbox inside the Indicator Properties? I can do this manually in Metatrader 5, but how do you do this in MQL5? Thanks
If my broker 1 hour chart bars starts on odd time (i.e. 01:04, 2:04....) can I shift it back or fourth so the bars starts on the hour or on different time (for example shift it 3 minutes forward to start at 1:07 and the next bar will then start at 02:07)
After passing through a KGB class verification process, the hard headed staff admitted me in as a seller, but I am not comfortable with having all my full name as a User name. What a lack of elegance! I am ready to be banned and sell my things elsewhere if these people does not start treating people
  virtual hosting  (1)
I paid two virtual hosting already.. but at the moment I 'm using just one vps server if possible, plz put the period which is not using into the real vps server which is using .. merging
Its simple as that. I have my EA that works perfectly on my machine, i get all the data i need from the book. But when i sincronize it with my VPS its removed. 2020.08.28 20:12:31.309 Experts expert HFT_beta (WINV20,M1) loaded successfully 2020.08.28 20:12:32.244 Network '25739': authorized on
I just topped up some cash on my MT5 to try the cloud-based testing agents. I enabled the Cloud Network and ran a simple optimization with 5 steps. It said it was using 5 agents in the cloud and took equally as long as it does to run it on my local machine. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas