General - page 264

Hello, i need to convert this script to mql5: len = 100 src = close line = wma(2*wma(src, len/2) - wma(src,len), floor(sqrt(len))) lineColor = close > line ? #00bcd3 : #e91e63 Thanks you all
Is it possible within MQL5 to generate a random number between a set starting point and ending point? Let's say I want a random number between 1000 and 2000. How would I do that?
Most MQL5 developers use more than one MetaTrader 5 terminal in their everyday work. They often start writing their Exeprt Advisor at one place and then have to continue their work somewhere else: at work, at their country-house or on vacation. The simplest solution in that case is to carry a pocket...
//--- Create an instance of CTrade #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; //--- external adjustable variable input int NumberOfPositions = 3 ; input double myLotSize = 0.20 ; void OnTick () { //--- Ask and Balance double Ask = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol
  Freelance design thoroughly revised!  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
We have finally completed our work on the new Freelance layout and are pleased to present it to you. Now, it has become easier to create and track an order execution - we have expanded the Categories, added popular skills and made passing the steps more convenient and comprehensible. We have removed...
I cannot seem to find a way to sign into my trading account in metatrader5. I know my login but need to know how to recover my password
I have a problem since this morning, my trades are refused. Buy and sell, I click but nothing. What could it be
When I upload a png logo for my product, I got an error message. How to solve it? btw,the size of png is 200*200 pixels
[Deleted]
my scanner is looking for 200 bars on chart and filtering values of high on specific candles e.g. from candle 0 to candle 200 it may have values in bar 50 and bar 100 on rest candles value can be zero How can i pass these values to candle zero so my scanner reads it at last candle on my indicator
can anyone help? i opened the account selecting "MetaQuotes Demo" server. I couldn't find any contact us form, there is no Reset password button, how do i get the password then???? Thanks in advance
I set up my VPS and had it working fine on a Demo account. I tried to migrate it to a new Demo Account but I keep getting the message "migration failed please check the journal of your platform" There is no data in the Journals since I stopped my 1st Demo account. I have done the following: -
Hi In the new version of MQL5 ,I do not open MQL5 Reference by click F1 , Why? Is there anyone who can help me
I have this indicator below would like to add text watermark in upper left hand corner on the chart , arial font size 13 i guess. if you could just add the word watermark and i can replace it . can someone help. thankyou would be a great help mt5
How can I do ? <Image deleted. Do not post images of signal pages in the forum>
Does it effect the performace of mql5 if we make the intergration
just likt the picture show. It always send me this message. Very frequently every day. How to stop it? My Hosting is Expired, I was just testing VPS with a demo account. I don't remember the account ID and code. How to delete it? I try to get help from Service Desk. But it is the robot that
[Deleted]
when i switch chart using ChartSetSymbolPeriod () the objects on chart are not saved specifically to particular chart but they are drawn on each chart switched how can i make objects to be shown specifically to those chart where i switch symbol if i added a trendline to AUDCAD it also shows on
[Deleted]
I want to open 100 charts which is maximum allowed by MT5, i want to know will it consume more CPU/ Ram? Thanks
How can i lose more money than originally invested if the broker sets a certain amount of margin requirement ? For example , if i am trading with 100 $ and the broker sets a fixed margin of 10 $ , that means that i have 90 $ of free margin to trade with and if i lost all of them , then this means i
  Can't place new order MT 5  (14   1 2)
need help, MT 5 can't execute new order trade thx
  Socket Backtest  (3)
Hi guys,  I've trying to integrate MQL5 with Python and the way I found to do this was by socket communication. It all works fine when checking the EA on real time data. However, my code doesn't work when I try to do a backtest. It seems that it doesn't connect. Anyone can help? //SOCKET...
When I m trying to add my EA to the market, it is getting failed. what is the reason and how to fix it
  Subscribe Signal  (3)
Can Signal was allow to stop manually the trades or not
Hi It would be great if any one can share their expereince with <broker name removed>. I have been using this since over a montha and never had any issues with deposits and withdrawals until today. I was told that my withdrawals are frozen as I have reached more than 13 subordinates under my
I wonder, is the order ticket number unique to all brokers, or it is possible for two orders from different brokers to have same ticket number? I'm saving my trades to a database, I don't want to have two order same ticket number down the road because I'm trading with multiple brokers
Hi, I have placed a job on Freelance and I have had responses, I am trying to view their feedback/profile but I am unable to work out how, can someone please guide ma in the right direction. thanks
In MQL5, despite MQL4, GetLastError() doesn't reset the _LastError variable. If CSymbolInfo ::CheckMarketWatch() is called in a loop providing symbols from an array, and there is an unknown symbol in the array, subsequent calls of the function will fail. The function is called in the Name() method
Hi, is there any way to export the History tab (Report) including Magic Number
hi, if open order 10 i want calculate if (10th order - 1st order) = 1$ profit so close both trade, 2 to 9 order wait for profit
I have a new account with a balance. Have not had the option to trade at all. Please anyone help. Thanks