General - page 263

Support team  (1)
Hello all i want to contact with support team how can i contact them
If you put up a signal to be copied on MQL5, is there any way of eliminating old trades from the record from a year ago or more which are irrelevant to the current signal's trading? Thanks
  signals  (4)
Hi just wondering do signal trades scale with the equity in your account ? or are they fixed by the signal provider thanks
I want to subscribe to my first signal in the win2012 r2 VPS. When selecting the MT4 signal to follow the Metatrader 4 terminal opens and asks payment method ...but paypal/VISA/MQL5 all give erros as browers seems to be to old ... I can't find an option to subscribe ...how do you guys to that
Hello everybody, today I noticed that icustom function on MT5 doesn't work correctly. Without changing my code that work from long time, today without any reason when I call the function icustom and I set custom parameters, it set the default parameters. Did you see something similar? Here part of
Hello! I found a RSI Divergence indicator that someone had built (custom indicator). I tried to make my EA buy when the indicator drew bullish flags and sell when the indicator drew a bearish flag. I solved this by detecting when the objects (a line and an arrow) was created. But this only works
Hi, in order to debug I would like to periodically save the file gvariables.dat and read its contents to verify the behavior of the EA. Does anyone know how to read the file? if I open it with Notepad+ or other programs it's not readable.. Thanks
Good day everyone. Hoping to get some explanation for this. I'm trading my account entirely manually. I have signals sent for setups to my MQID, but all trades are taken manually from my phone or PC. Why do tbe stats show algo trading at an increasing percentage on my account? It was at 5% before
  Please help  (6)
I just deposited $10 into my account and it hasn't come through yet, is there a waiting time or what?
  customer service  (7)
hello, someone have a link for contact customer service here please
hello.. i've use this code to delete objects i've created.. it work on mql4 but not in mql5.. could you please help me to fix it thanks in advance.. //------------------------------------------------------------------// void deleteObjects() { int shift= ObjectsTotal ( 0 ,- 1 ,- 1 )- 1 ,strLen=
the ChartObject.mqh of mql4 has a Hidden function for hiding the object and the code like MY_OBJECT.Hidden(true); compiles fine here is what ChartObject looks like in mql4 bool Selected( void ) const ; bool Selected( const bool new_sel) const ; bool
Hi Everyone. I'm having trouble with the visualization of the volume in Fxpro MT5. Te bars are all the same. Is anyone having the same problem or know the solution? Thank you! =D I'm attaching a Screenshot of the issue
[Deleted]
  account  (1)
can you delete my account please thank you
I don't know what to do ! where is the subscription price? how can I change it
Hi there, is there a way on how to sort trading accounts in your MT5 ? Let say you have 20 accounts logged in into MT5 and you monitor it from time to time, is there a way you can sort it by Names or by Account number
Hi, I don't know if this is the right section/channel to post this but I would like to report this system error/glitch with the app and will ask for a refund. So if anyone can help please do. TODAY I was on the desktop app and on its own it tried to buy in CADJPY pair at 104.747 today (June 21 at
Guys, I already have the code that returns the total amount that an EA executed on the day. But when I close the order manually, the magic number is 0 and the function does not count the value. Would you have any example of how I can capture the data of manually closed orders that started from an
I have MQL4 indicator and need to convert it , to be MQL5 indicator or re establish it in mq5 language to use it on Metatrder 5 , if there is any programmer here can do this ,reply to me
Hi there, Kindly assist with a script that can extract the object description from a chart
Hello all: Does anyone know how to use the tester simulating a periodic withdrawal of money? Let's say every week withdraw $100 and continue testing? Thanks
Hello everyone, I'm actually testing my EA with a period of 4 years and it took me so much time to run it... I'm actually on MT4. If i move to MT5, optimisation is faster ? Thank you
Hi friends, Here is what happened. I witnessed an application for the posted EA modification order and i was surprised to realized despite multiple effort to recreate the JOB Order it's continuing to disappear. I unable to understand why my work order requirements are getting self deleted ? > Please
Dear Friends I am looking Free Simple Martiangle EA without indicator ( EA directly start open position ), for Metatrader5 Usually with input variable : OP Direction : Long/Short (optionable by user ) Start Lot : ...... Grid ( distance beetwen OP ) : ...... Multiplier : ....... Thank you
[Deleted]
  Angle of trendline  (11   1 2)
My Obj_trend starts from price1, time1 and extends to price2, time2 Please share the formula to derive angle from price1,time1 to price 2,time2 in degree unit
When I go to the Freelance tab and select a job I would like to apply for to develop a project for a customer I do not see a link or button to apply for the job. How do I apply to develop a project in Freelance tab. Note: I am registered as a Seller
  Auto + Manual  (2)
I am running an EA on a live RAW MT5 account. The EA only risks 2% of the equity. Could I make small manual trades on the same MT5 terminal without problems
The whole day I can't access mql5.com from home. I tried with 3 browsers from pc and with the mobile phone - no way. I'm in spain. Now I'm in over the my virtual desktop that's in germany. Does anyone have any explanation for that? All other websites open without problems. I restarted pc and router
Hi I have some code that trades between a start hour and an end hour, eg 19:00 to 01:00 (Code as follows). string s=( string )start+ ":00" ; string e=( string )end+ ":00" ; if ( TimeCurrent ()>= StringToTime (s) || TimeCurrent ()< StringToTime (e)) { //Execute trade } else if ( TimeCurrent
I have a good EA, I want to test if it is effective for scalping trading How can I set up a "strategy tester" that will close trades 60 seconds after they open I mean I want to examine what would have happened if I had closed each deal 60 seconds after it opened Thank you