General - page 1808

So I remember finding this a while ago and ignoring it because it didn't work.. Now I got an email from a friend of mine that is a forex broker and found it quite interesting. Maybe we can have a little "post your results"? Lets see now from what I can tell this is pretty accurate to the foreign...
Hi, I've been working on adding colour to the original TSI-Histo indicator attached, however i've been having some problems getting it just right. If you look at the attached image, it seems like it's not colouring the bars correctly at all. I took some code from Belucks Awsome indicator.. This is...
  ICustom question ..  (24   1 2 3)
Hi, I want to check if some indicator, let's say Fisher_jurik, is crossing the "0". I have tried to use iCustom but I don't think I understand how to do it ... the code is : int start() { //---- int ticket; if(Volume[0]>1) return; double res0 = iCustom(NULL,0,"Fisher_Yur4Ik",0,0); double res1 =...
hi to all i have new idea to cope up with fixed leverage... the fx brokers should offer option to traders to place orders only along with stop losses..i.e no order will be accepted with out stop losses.. then the broker will verify whether the traders a/c have credit balance that equals to stop...
  EA input screen  (2)
I am working on an EA, in its input screen in front of the variable column, i am getting 4 columns syaing "value, start, step & stop". The value column is where you assign a number to a variable, but what the other 3 columns stand for? Anyone?
The break of 1.2980 send the dollar significantly weaker across the board in the European session in a thin market with the US still celebrating Thanksgiving. MAJOR HEADLINES – PREVIOUS SESSIO USD/Majors With no significant news out it was a day of taking out key levels. The 1.2979 high from May...
Hi all, While testing an EA, would i get the same end result if i wait for the test to finish on its own compared to the end result if i used the "Skip to" end of period button?
Metaquotes, thanks for all your work on MT4. I'm wondering if you might consider releasing debug versions for advanced users so that we can help submit info on bugs that are difficult to reproduce and where it's difficult to tell exactly what link in the chain of code, calculations or program...
Being new to MetaTrader and not really having a clue about MQL4 I was wondering how an indicator can be used as an EA. Taking PriceChannel_Stop_v6 as an example, if I place this into the 'Experts' folder can I then backtest it and optimise it? If I then want it to do a conditional test from a...
Just wondering if I can open a live account with MT4 ?? When I go to open an account it only have the Demo server available. How do I do it ?? and what is the minimum deposit and what is the best ratio to go with (1:400) ? Thanks
Hello, I have 3 Demo on Gimex Group(Neuimex),FXDD and Fibo.When i test a EA in the Strategietester is following Effect. In the Gimex account the Results are very good and on FXDD and Fibo the results are very bad.The Modellingrate is 90% The same Parameters ,the same Time-Intervals and the Results
Hi! I'm a newbie (please excuse my English). I've favor to ask since I'm not a coder. Would somebody modify this EA so is not working only when we insert the news time but it's working whenever I need it. For example just like today after GU break this month high at 1.9180 then is it better if we...
Hi MetaQuoters, After having updated my MT4 to Build 200 (I trade with FXDD), I found that the the historical data were changed. I did some statistics comparing the 198 data base I had saved on my PC and the 200 data base, and here is a sample of results: for LOW 1HR GBPUSD prices , the absolute...
What makes forex market to move? I mean, what makes that the graph is moving up/down? Is it, that the graph moves down when most of traders are selling one currency and buying the other? Let's take EUR/USD for example: Today EUR went up over 1.3. Did this happen because most of traders went SHORT
I am looking for some help for a project , in which I would like to create a drawing tool (akin to Andrew's Pitchfork) It would use a (3) mouse coordinate input that obviously generates a graphical output. Not being a prolific programmer I am looking for some (any) source code that could guide me in
Is there any indicator that would show a.s.a.p enough if the market is ranging or trending? How to read that indicator?
Happy Thanksgiving to all state-siders! Well, and to anyone else who will take it in the spirit it was said, and not be offended. hehehe Thanks to all the hardworking members for their input, camaraderie and efforts - its what makes a great community turn. Cheers, CS
I am programming an EA...when compiling, i got the following message: '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis Is there anyone who can help me sort it out or is there any documentation that i can read -- "hints and tips" (couldn't find any on this type of error!) Please let me know, thanks.
I wish to design an EA with trailing stop loss feature. It will not open any trades, but just locate manually opened trades and trail the stop loss as specified. Suggest
Hello I have been using 10points3 EA successfully with the help of stochastic. I set long only or short only based on stochastic signal. You can refer the picture attached. I would like to seek little help from any programmer to modify the 10p3, make the entry based on stochastic signal. setting is
help me, anybody who can made a Big price Look indicator, this idea should like a big analog clock hanging on the wall:) that tell the actual price on chart and has setting for changing position on chart (top left,right,bottom,etc) and also has seting for changing font color or size, the other ones...
This code int TOrders = OrdersTotal(); Alert("TOrders " + TOrders); opens 5 alerts for 6 open orders, whereas the requirement is for just 1 alert. What am I doing wrong here ? Okay when I press compile it opens 5 alerts, but when I move between timeframes it opens just 1 alert as required. My...
  for Slawa  (1)
Hi Slawa I'm Eugenio from Italy and I'm a advisor for a financial company I would like to know some information about the white-label procedure and how much it costs using your platform and service Thanks in advance
Hello people Please, i need a help: i wanna to run many MT4 plataform here to i to test many Experts (30), but when i instaled MAX 24 Plataforms (diferents places like programfiles\EA1 , EA2 , EA3), i receive a message: "cant create empty document" OR dont open the 25th plataform. I have a P4 3...
SELL AUD/JPY 90.13 SL 90.83 TP 89.57 SELL USD/CAD 1.1414 SL 1.1518 TP 1.1356 SELL GBP/CHF 2.3466 SL 2.3533 TP 2.3356 SELL USD/JPY 116.60 SL 117.37 TP 115.83 BUY GBP/USD 1.9096 SL 1.8972 TP 1.9318 SELL USD/CHF 1.2262 SL 1.2316 TP 1.2176 I wish to know your opinions on these signals, how good are they...
I suggest an upgrade of the pitchfork tool. Need an option, where we can put on the multiples of the pitchfork. I mean a level tab, like the one in fibonacci channel. Where we can put on - for example - the 2, -3, 0,382 multiples. Here's a picture about how this look like: And it would be...
That's right. I am going to hate myself in the morning for this except I really had to ask because frankly the indicators looked pretty solid. Has anyone seen, used or heard of this systems indicators? http://winning-solution.net/indo/eng-index.php?id=gordoncass I like the pretty colours and...
  OK .... I know I'm an idiot  (12   1 2)
I admit it, I'm obviously missing something. I'm a UK trader, using MetaTrader4 for visuals, but using IGIndex for the actual business. I'm playing with MetaTrader features, and thought I would look at what the Expert Advisors have to offer. I've scoured the net, found heaps of sites discussing...
  Dealers and Stops  (10)
I don't think it's as easy for a dealer to just run a curreny to a stop as most people think. As a matter of fact, other than just a couple of pips, I think it would be very bad decision for a dealer to deviate any one single curreny away from the 'efficient' market (if it's even possible for them...