General - page 1800

I don't know why I can't help you guys test these EA's ?? The pic below shows Goblin for the year which is totally wrong. And I test other EA's as well and the graph shows nothing ?? Anyone know what is screwed up with my platform? Thanks
the icustom function still at times is not working for me.... surely it must be i'm not accurately reflecting the custom indicators 'parameters' section of that line.... for instance, "macd" works perfect... 12,26,9..... but for something like the "fisher transform rsi", i can't get it correct.......
What is the difference between FXDD Trader & Matatrader?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double v; int j,ticket; int start() { v=iForce(Symbol(),0,12,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if (OrdersTotal()<1) { if (v>0.0003) {OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUY,1,Ask,0,0,Ask+10*Point,"test",0,16384,Gold);} //i want to open...
Hello trader, I do not know if it is the good section of the forum because my request is rather a script rather than a EA. I trade manually and I would like to be able to open an order and automatically with orders of waiting. 1° script The conditions are: Open order sell , lot:0.5 Open 10 sell...
Hi, I was backtesting Phoenix_4_CONTEST expert from ATC, and there is one problem. A trade opened on 10th November. This is what I get from backtester: 45 2006.11.10 08:45 sell 23 5.00 117.57 118.41 117.15 46 2006.11.17 05:36 s/l 23 5.00 118.41 118.41 117.15 -4038.53 26937.91 Take profit is...
Hi, I'm wondering if in MT4 I could do this: Use 3 kinds of Arrows, meaning buy,sell,close. Everytime I draw an arrow in the chart, an indictor or script read this arrow's price and arrow type, and then export to a TXT or XLS file adding a new line, including price and arrow type. Is it possible
this is just an idea, but what about an indicator that draw a line from one high point to the next. example, count 0-20bars back and mark the high point, then count 20-40bars back and draw a line from the first highest point to the second. do this back for however many bars, then do the same with...
  Counting Orders  (1)
How do you Count your open Orders ??? I need to count how many OP_SELL and OP_BUY orders I have for a hedging EA...
I'm clueless when it comes to creating indicators , so I don't know if this is even possible, but . . . this is what I'd like to have: 1) A MACD histogram that would alert me when I have had five consecutive bars drawn, either positive or negative. 2) Some sort of visual (arrow or dot) drawn over
I would like to buy and sell for example when price is x.xx20 or x.xx50. How can i isolate the last 2 digits of the price to compare it to my rules?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Valeri Karpenko (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/92/) has been published. Valeri's Expert Advisor, unlike the most of other Experts in the Championship, uses pending orders instead of market ones. Besides, his...
i'm looking for a simple template that will plot buy sell arrows depening on a certain condition. ive tried editing other indicators but they all seem to screw up, i'm just after something simple like MA cross, so i can change the logic to other indicators and such (hopefully with more productive...
  EAs Top Ten  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I would to start a new threat to help, clarify and acting... To many "test", "try", "dev in progress" with or without finished ea.... quite complex to follow. EAs has been developped since more than 2 years and some of them should be ok now... So, now it's the time : Could you please post here,...
Hi, I use two different brokers and wanted to set up two DataCenter feeds for them. I had no problem with the first one (MIG), however with the second one (Neuimex) I cannot get conection with server. I still have correct conection from trading terminal. Am I doing something wrong, or should I talk...
I have an idea to develop a "Daily high-low break system EA",detail as below: 1.EA works only on GBPUSD,because this pair moves big,of couese can use on other pairs but I think the result will not so good. 2.An indicator shows the previous day's high and low.Today when price go up and break the...
Hi I'm trying to get an expert adviser to remember the highest ask or bid value as an order goes along with some code like this: if(Bid>HPriceB && OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber()==1) { HPriceB=Bid; } But it seems every time it reruns...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm trying to get an expert adviser to remember the highest ask or bid value as an order goes along with some code like this: if(Bid>HPriceB && OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber()==1) { HPriceB=Bid; } But it seems every time it reruns the adviser with each tick , it forgets the value of...
I don't know what it is, but it seems that my request for a little bit of programming help with this EA I'm trying to complete are just being ignored. did I do something to to offend the programmers on this forum. I would hope that being an Elite subscription member, I would be able to get some kind...
Gotcha - Just wanted to see how many people troll through this Fourm... Please dont ban me, it is a legit trading method that i am trying to code. The underlying purpose of this thread is to find out how many members here ... 1. Contribute to the fourm with new strategies. 2. Contribute to...
I'm not an accountant, hold no degree in international economics and am a relatively slow learner. I'm terribly interested in forex and saw a person selling an expert advisor on ebay that looks descent, but I can't afford to make any mistakes. Personally I feel I'm in over my head with the whole...
I have no knowledge of creating EA so could someone please help me? I want to use an EA which can place pending orders of Buy and Sell on support and resistance price between 5am to 12pm EST. I can manually enter Buy, Sell, SL and Trail Stop price. The problem is I want this EA to enable or place...
please someone explain to me how this is done. THANK YOU!
  Order Management  (10)
Need some Help with Functions: Here is my Start : int start() { int TotalOrders = OrdersTotal(); if ( TotalOrders <= MaxOrders) { CheckForOpen(); } if ( TotalOrders > 0) { ManageOrders(); } ChartComment(); return(0); } for some reason ManageOrders () is opening and closing a ton of orders...
  Error Code 1  (2)
Can anyone help me please. I am trying to code a decision of whether or not to place a pending buy or stop at the level of a previously placed oredr based on the modification of the stop loss from zero on that order. basically the code is: result = modify the order if result is false then...
[Deleted]
  Scalping Expert  (5)
I seek an expert who makes scalping and which is reliable long-term thank you !!! Bedaine
can someone see my error in the code below.... it's unstable and will only show 4 lines instead of 8.... i've seen other indicators that have more than 4 components , so the number of moving averages should not be the issue.... i've replaced parts of the code here and there with ideas from some of...
Hello everyone, I am used to use only one input: retracement percent with the zigzag indicator . Can you please explain me what ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, ExtBackstep are for? Many thanks
  How to make EA work?  (11   1 2)
i've attached the EA, saw the smiling face......ticked allow live trading .... a demo account......its a trailing stop EA i was testing with but it isnt doing anything please advice.