General - page 1433

PLO. Application issues  (184   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
The topic of "PLO " has turned into a "good or bad" exchange of opinions. I would like answers to more down to earth questions. The question is this. In a textbook on C++ I've encountered a mention that an instance of a class can be made the descendant of two different parent classes simultaneously
Whoever can me, NMR20_mfs help exak the indicator from metatrader4 to metatraderr5 and exactly to konvertieren
Please any one know the equivalent programingfunction for these m4t function, I am trying to my existing MT4 EA to MT5 but I got stuked trying to figure these function out to there equivalent to mt5 they are: where:         int      sTimeBegin    = "00:00";         String  sTimeEndEnd = "05:30";...
Can i write an article to review some trading Robot and and to show some trading strategy
Hello, I have question regarding code needed to close my order in certain conditions. I want my order to get closed if its: a) RSI (7) value gets lower than 50 OR b) RSI (7) value gets higher than 70 and I want to close my order when it will start to reverse (go down) like when I had on previous bar...
[Deleted]
hi all which mode backtest on MT5 same real ? - every tick - 1 min OHLC - Open price only Thanks
what i am doing is : open a position and modify the tp ,there is no problem when i am backtesting, but when i run my ea on the demo account of alpari mt5, it shows this error. where is the problem,any one knows? why did PositionModify happen before PositionOpen ? What is 'Exchange buy'?...
We have promised to improve the possibilities of MetaEditor 5, and we are happy to announce that the MQL5 code profiler is coming very soon. Now we are testing it inside our company. This is how it looks like: With the code profiler, a programmer can answer the question: "Where is my program losing...
Why Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission is the first choice of brokers to being regulated?
  using _Point?  (4)
Hello, I am coding a condition for buy like this:- bool Buy_Condition1 = (p_close > hand1[1]) && (p_close - hand1[1] > 20*_Point) But upon backtesting, position gets opened with (p_close > hand1[1]) even if the second condition has not been true yet. I want there to be a distance of atleast...
All Automated Trading Championships have witnessed the rise and fall of many leaders. Some participants doubled their deposits within a week just to lose their funds in a few consecutive days. Many ex-leaders were not even able to finish the competition in TOP-10. It was even called "the curse of...
Hello, situation: - MT5 closed: Memory in use 1.65 GB - Open MT5, close all charts: Memory in use 1.75 - Run backtest: Memory in use: 2.98(during backtest) -  After backtest: close all charts, clear all logs: Memory in use still 2.98
Can you help me? I need this code to work here (lot_rest = 12, lot_send = lot_rest; se lot_send> 5 então lot_send = 5; lot_rest-= lot_send;) He has to open two odens of 5 lots at a time Macd sample: #property copyright "Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link...
  FXRank - Forex signals provider.  (338   1 2 3 4 5 ... 33 34)
Morning Forex signals 13/08/2011 USD/CAD Sell at 0.9925 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips(09:20 AM GMT) AUD/USD Buy at 1.0523 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips (09:20 AM GMT)
  FXRank - Forex signals provider.  (325   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
Morning Forex signals 13/08/2011 USD/CAD Sell at 0.9925 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips(09:20 AM GMT) AUD/USD Buy at 1.0523 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips (09:20 AM GMT)
  Can you depend on forex only ?  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hello guys, Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing...
HI all,who can made this code?
[Deleted]
Forex Trading Strategies & System – 2nd Chance In Forex trading, price always gives us a 2nd chance to place our trades before it takes off. It can be considered as a 2nd chance or you can consider it as a confirmation bar. In the chart above, Aud Usd. We can see the first highlighted blue box...
[Deleted]
I have an indicator, no its no the holy grail however it has proved useful and profitable longterm manually. If anyone was kind enough to code this it would be important to make sure the current bar with the signal closes before and order is made, same for exiting. Here is a picture demonstation...
How can i add an arrow or something to the chart when an position is opened or closed by my ea? Any one knows? thanks a lot!
North America (Canada, USA, Mexico) South America (Brazil, ....) Japan China Russia (CIS) Germany UK Scandinavia Beneluks Italy Spain France Portugal Africa (USA, Egypt, ...)
Posting this in a separate thread due to the nature and the importance of what is said in the post (article). ___________________________________ U.S. regulators directed five of the country's biggest banks, including Bank of America Corp and Goldman Sachs Group Inc, to develop plans for staving...
Hi all , Here we will post some long term analysis of currencies gold and oil Hope to be useful for all Best regards Forex Signals | Forex Signal Provider | Live Forex Signal
[Deleted]
  Need EA coded  (31   1 2 3 4)
Welcome, I need coder to write down a simple (i hope so) EA based on my trading strategy . Orders openings are depending only from brokers time and high/low in a specific period of day. Need additionaly a simple take-profit and an option to close all open trades at the and of day. If you are
Hello to all, I have several computers on my local LAN and they are all a part of the Metaquotes Cloud and when I go to my profile here on MQL5 I see all of my agents and they are being used on the cloud. But None of them can see each other with the Tester. They can all talk to each other in windows...
Hello,everyone I asked someone make some indicator for mt4 along my idea, how can i use it to mt5? also some templates If I want see GBP/USD or other Pairs about 40years ago chart or more, can I? Can I view USD INDEX chart ? Can I chang agency net-service loacation? for example,...
[Deleted]
hi All I downloaded an indictaor(Analyzing Candlestick Patterns [ru] ) from MQL5 site articles. when i compile it give a error {'TERMINAL_LANGUAGE' - can't convert enum candlestick_patterns.mq5 } and the code is as below asif1550@gmail.com...
  mql564.dll  (1)
Has anybody had a virus problem today with this file? mgl564.dll. I'm using Kaspersky Lab 2012 and I have had two occasions today with this file. Kaspersky reported this file as USD:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic.
Hi, I got problem after update the terminal build 687 and also my compiler dont work. So what is the wrong?
Hi all, Although this error is clairly explanatory by itself, i still can´t find a solution to a problem I´ve found. I want to have an  Array of structs, visible to all the EA. Being global or static is not important, I only want to be visible by all components of the EA. I want to initialize the...