General - page 1424

if (equity >= 100K) printf("Warning: slow down!"); if (equity>= 80K && equity<100K) printf("You Rocks!"); if (equity>= 60K && equity<80K) printf("You can start spenting prize money."); if (equity>= 40K && equity<60K)...
Hi guys: I have an MT-4 indicator called "ZigZagOnParabolic" I am trying to get it to work with another indicator... 1). The first indicator is called "Second Chart." This indicator opens in a separate window and places a candlestick chart of any desired currency pair below the main chart of a...
Hello I'm looking for a MT4 template parser , the goal is to extract a list of all indicators used in the templates present in the template directory of mt4, I want to delete indicators in indicators directory wich are not used in the template... don't know if it exist ? Thank u
At last it happened - on October 1, 2012 started the sixth Automated Trading Championship 2012 in which representatives of 59 countries will participate! Personal data is verified, Expert Advisors of all registered participants are finally checked and the list of contestants is approved. This year...
It is now the fourth day since the starting shot was fired, marking the start of ATC2012. All participants and observers have had time to get to know the three-monthly Jedi money to enrich their owners, at least cursorily. I did not stand aside and I can say that I took this exercise very
By the end of first week our Championship has got a new leader Crucian from Ukraine. His Expert Advisor confidently took profit of $7000 and yet continues to open a profitable position. We will carefully monitor the situation, preparing new reports. Today we are going to talk with Rogério Figurelli...
dear friend i am used to both MT4 and MT5 MT4 connects well on both direct internet connection and proxy server But my MT5 doesnt connect on proxy driver any settings to be changed in tools please help dummy
  email- alert  (4)
dear all can you please tell me how to set email alert in mt5 thanking you dummy
The Prize ( I believe this is a majority answer) Test for their EA Show off their EA Only participate the ATC Others
void OnTick() { //--- at each tick we output the High and Low values for the bar with index, //--- equal of the tick second datetime t=TimeCurrent(); int sec=t%60; printf("High[%d] = %G Low[%d] = %G", sec,iHigh(Symbol(),0,sec), sec,iLow(Symbol(),0,sec));...
Throughout the entire duration of the Automated Trading Championship 2012, we will be providing live coverage of the events - hot reports and interviews every week. As the first few days of the competition unfold and the TOP 10 is forming, some participants have already broken through with their...
2 computers, MT5 build 695 on both, same EA: bool temp = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN, minLotSize); -> minLotSize = 0, temp = true temp = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN, minLotSize); -> minLotSize = 0, temp = true temp = SymbolInfoDouble("EURUSD"...
[Deleted]
Microsoft has translated Windows 8 for the ARM architecture. Traditionally runs Windows 8 on x86-/ x64 processors. ARM processors, however, work performance more efficiently and are commonly used in Tablet PCs. Also, the ARM version includes the classic Windows desktop, but not run all...
What are macroeconomic indicators?
Euro Firm ahead ofECB Meeting Main focustoday will be on ECB meeting. The ECB would very likely leave its policy rateunchanged at the October meeting. In fact, after the announcement of the OMT inSeptember and release of the meeting statement, we expect policymakers wouldleave interest rates...
Forex Australia | Online Forex Trading Center for Aussies. Hi guys, the above site is for beginners who really want to know what is Forex and how they can learn to trade Forex. It is really useful and am sure that it will help many who really want success in this market. Best of luck
Is it allowed to post a script in Code Base that has a limited valability time?
Is it compatible?
Hey folks, I would like to start programming with MQL5. I haven´t experience with MQL4. After reading some articles I think it´s could be better if I start directly with MQL5 instead with MQL4. I have some knowledge about OOP-Programming with PHP, but not very deeply. This Website seems to be very...
  Have you been despaired?  (19   1 2)
I have got my first loss in trading with FBS. And it make me feel despair for a moment, but I Realized that despair will not solve the problem. I tried to get up and find a solution so I can get a profit in subsequent trading. Trying to evaluate what causes it to happen. Making the experience as the...
  Turtle trend EA  (2)
Description Trend following systems can vary, but principle elements remain the same. A reversal system, a very common system, has two modes: you are either long or short. It is always in the market and closes one position by opening a new one in the opposite direction. Another type of system has...
Hi All, Very very new to MT5. A couple of very simple questions for you 1) I am trying to save trade history of a graph. But when i save the csv file there are millions of data points. I can see how to select, minute, hourly, day, week, and month. But what i am trying to do is say select hourly...
  About Statistics  (3)
Hello, In the statistics page in the first chart, what's the green bar and the red bar ?
hii everyone, i need a crossover alert for two moving averages. first ma is 5 exponential moving average.. second ma is 11 simple moving average.. i need an alert indicator when 5ema does a crossover with 11 sma. crossover alert should come at the close of the candle n wen the new one opens...
I ever seen the ATC2012 rule: III. Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5 7. Expert Advisors may contain limitation on their usage outside the Championship, but must satisfy the following demands: Be operable and testable throughout the time period of January 1st 2012 to December 31st 2012 Be...
hello everyone, What is the lowest leverage you have used?? what was your balance when you used it?? I have used 1:100 as my lowest leverage.
  ATC 2012 Participants  (29   1 2 3)
Hi fellow ATC 2012 participants, Care to share your participating EA results? Here's mine... The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report:  2012.09.04 19:17 1. Copy experts\template.ex5 ok 2. Compile 3. Configuration template on EURUSD:M5 every...
  Told you  (15   1 2)
Told you you're forum would be dying.. layout and colors suck... Doesn’t take a genius to see this coming… Too bad, was a great "familiar" place. Oh, your first response was that you guys are programmers and not whatever… Ain’t too late to switch back to something different then “joomla”… Best of...
How many EAs can work on one account if the EAs is running on one or many computers? what's the max. Is there a limitation?