General - page 1136

[Deleted]
Hello I wonder if there is a way to easily get any pair price values from C# ? Thanks
EURUSD: Having EUR closed strongly higher the past week, it now looks to extend that strength towards its key support zone at 1.1459. We may see price hesitation at this level or even a pullback. Support lies at the 1.1300 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1250 level. A break of here will...
Hello. I dont know programming but I used one of that websites wher you can assemble EA's in a easy way. The problem I have is, I want to create an EA that plays with the ATR. Specifically, an EA that opens a BUY order everytime the actual ATR value is at least 1000% higher than the inmediate...
  USA BEST BROKERS  (4)
Could you list the brokers you are using if you live in USA? Because I am currently using fxchoice and they are ok, just looking for more options. Broker- FXCHOICE Good- Can withdraw money without problems. Bad- Deposit options are limited for US residents.
Hi, I like the Least Squares Moving Average and it's color coding. I would like to use it on some other (non-forex) markets I trade, as well. Unfortunately, I can't make heads or tails out of MQL4, though I can program indicators in Tradestation. Can someone please look at the code for this and...
Hi, it seems like a very basic feature, but I can't find it. How do we view a report of the trades made while an ea was trading live on a chart? Thanks John
hi, Anyone knows if this is possible: to import an dll function which uses as argument a: variable-argument lists e.g. http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/cstdio/vprintf/ int vprintf ( const char * format, va_list arg ); if so how would one do it? Thanks MJ
USDCHF: The pair saw a follow-through lower the past week on the back of its previous week losses. This development leaves it weak and vulnerable to the downside in the new week. On further weakness its key support located at the 0.9527 level will be targeted. A move below that level will call for...
  agents manager  (12   1 2)
is it normal for them to show in the services tab, the state is running but disconnected from the cloud? seems like some connect and disconnect at random. i have 1 pc that always shows connected while another one randomly disconnects... any ideas?
hi does anyone have any reccommendations for low spread MT5 Index brokers? please send me some names if you know/use any! thanks, myles
  lock lot size  (1)
is there any ea available by which we can lock the lot size of mt4, means will not change the lot anytime.
[Deleted]
Managed account is an investment account that bring the access to professional money managers. The account holder does not manage it himself but does an investment on his behalf, based on unique financial needs and goals. With managed investment investor's account is distinct and can be personalized...
Daily price is on bearish market condition for ranging between the following key support/resistance levels: 1.1713 key resistance level located far above Ichimoku cloud in the primary bullish area of the chart;1.0847 key support level located far below Ichimoku cloud in the primary bearish area of...
Is anyone else encountering this issue? When I open MT4 on my windows 10 laptop, which I just purchased brand new, EVERYTHING is tiny. Very hard to see, and there is no way for me to increase the size of the charts, the pairs, or anything. It's tiny. How to fix this? Or should we just wait for them...
Hello MQL5 community, According to the ObjectsDeleteAll int ObjectsDeleteAll( long chart_id, // chart ID const string prefix, // prefix in object name int sub_window=-1, // window index int object_type=-1 // object type ); when I can give a command...
We are constantly upgrading the MetaTrader 4 Web Platform features. Since the beta version release one month ago, we have already implemented many changes and improvements to enhance the trading via a browser experience. Launch the web platform right now to try the new functionality: One click...
Paying for virtual hosting and signal subscriptions in MetaTrader 4 has never been easier — now there's no need to have money on your MQL5.community account. Select a preferred payment method in your platform and make a direct transfer from it. Thousands of traders use virtual hosting...
every time i try to download anything at all i get the same message. Mql5 website asks if i own mt4 and if so can it have permission to open MT4...why?? there is no good reason to be allowing anyone access to mt4 unless its a copied trade ect. now mql5 wants to be able to have permission to open mt4
I need backtesting program for some EA. I want to backtest multiple currencies at the same time.. I need your advice. 
Hello everyone, Any one know the strategy which is easy to adopt and make at least 100 pip per day? anyone of you making 100 pip daily by using some strategy? If yes will you please share your secret? Thanks
I am new to MT4 and am not a script but can script. I am looking for a userguide so that I can use it to understand some of the sample code? thanks,
I have gone through the FAQ but I am unable to find the answer. If I subscribe to a signal but wish to unsubscribe part way through the month, can I subscribe again for free or will I have to pay for the signal again? Thanks in advance
GBPUSD: GBP extended its recovery during Wednesday trading session leaving risk of more strength to occur. However, watch out for its overhead resistance located at the 1.5336 zone. This level is significant on the weekly chart. Price hesitation ahead or at that level cannot be ruled out. The pair
AUDUSD: The pair rallied strongly on Tuesday leaving risk of more strength on the cards. This is coming on the back of its recent corrective recovery offensive triggered from the 0.6936 level, its Sept 29 2015 low. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7100 level where a breach will aim at the
I have deposited $ into my MQL5 account which was used to pay for first month subscription fee ($25) for my signal provider . In MT4, when I click on Tools/Options, a dialogue box asks me to set maximum % of Deposit to be used to copy trades. Is this Deposit the value of my funds in my MQL5
HI ALL Is there an indicator that will comment last value of my simple moving averages on the screen? I am new to the Metatrader and can't seem to find it. I am not proficient enough yet to write it one. Thanks in advance Harry
Is there is any forum that handle problems related to fraud or illegal thing related to forex business . . . . for example if broker etc doing wrong thing etc or any other forum who loose your money and guaranteed you that they will pay 70% if they loose your equity etc
[Deleted]
  Targets  (8)
I thought it may be a good idea to start a thread that concentrates on targets for traders. This is my contribution based on information from professional traders and chartists. TEAMTRADER