General - page 1059

Hello can everyone charge the angular at a macd indicator
Hi all, Just want to show 2 tools to get market data in fast speed. 1. Market Data Downloader Download recent and historical end-of-day stock quotes for all stocks in tens of countries worldwide and writes them in the CSV (comma delimited version) format. You must have it for technial analysis
-5.0 pips -10.0 pips -15.0 pips -30.0 pips -50.0 pips -100.0 pips++
I do not pay to subscribe to any signals I use Metatrader signals from the MQL5.com or directly through Metatrader I use other signal provider I strongly consider the amount of capitol a provider is trading with I strongly consider the BALANCE DRAWDOWN vs over all gains I strongly consider the...
Signal may have less than 25 trades Signal must have at least 25 trades Signal must have at least 50 trades Signal must have at least 100 trades Signal must have at least 200 trades Signal must have at least 500 trades Signal can be 1 month old or younger Signal must be at least 1 month old Signal...
Forget about a hike in two weeks The Fed really knows how to set 'em up and knock 'em down. In early May the market has buried the idea of a June rate hike but hawkish FOMC Minutes and commentary from Fed members but it firmly back on the table. But the Fed...
Hi everyone, since I started trading recently and being more like a scientist than a trader, I'm interested how to analise seemingly random data with the human ear. I've found some solutions in seismology and high-energy physics, but these programs are only for OS X. If you have any ideas how to...
[Deleted]
MT4 MT5
  MetaQuotes ID  (6)
Hello, I do not have a MetaQuotes ID because I do not have a smart phone. Is it possible to order a "Job" without this ID. If so, what do I type in the Notifications area where it asks for my MetaQuotes ID? I tried typing in my cell phone number but received an error message. Thanks, Brian...
EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY USDAUD USDCAD USDCHF
hi everybody. i need this indicator it is ichimuko with a line named kinko hyo (the yellow line). could you help me please?
Hello, I would like to import the html trading history file I download from MT4 in an SQL Server database, has anyone done this before? thanks Andrew
USDJPY: With USDJPY weakening further on Thursday, more weakness is expected. On the downside, support comes in at the 108.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 107.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 107.00 level and possibly lower towards the 106.50 level. Its daily RSI is...
Hi traders, Finally, something I can contribute. I took some time off trading and prepared this, when in actual fact, this should be one of the first things I focused on. Follow the steps: First, enter your equity. Second, enter the percentage you are willing to risk. Lastly, enter the number...
  NFP preview  (3)
Nonfarm payroll thoughts from Goldman Sachs, in brief GS is forecasting +165,000Would be higher but for the strike at Verizon (GS cite the Bureau of Labor Statistics; the BLS attributes a minus 35,100 workers impact during the survey period) For the U3 unemployment rate, expected to fall to 4.9%...
i will predict the four nfb news usd,gbp,cad,aud each alone few hours before its time
Strategy from Deutsche BankRecent developments in EUR/USD point to a renewed deterioration in fundamentals across our two most important guiding frameworks - flows and real rates. On the flow side, the basic balance - the sum of the current account, FDI and portfolio flows - remained negative but...
i have 4/5 open order in terminal, i need to select last/latest opened order but it showing another order not last one opened. my code here for(int i = (OrdersTotal()- 1); i >= 0; i --)   { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);      ...
Full release of the ECB's June economic forecasts The shift up in 2016 growth is about as good as it got for the forecasts, with some of the other main components going the other way. Here's the full rundown of the main points; GDP 2016 1.6% vs 1.4% in March 2017 1.7% vs 1.7% in March 2018 1.7% vs 1...
I would like to make ichimoku indicator ea at MQL5 wizard. But when I put New tab at MQL5 wizard, trading module does not include ichimoku. How to include ichimoku cloud in trading signals? Is there easy way to include it? I am newbie at programming but I experienced forex trading for...
AUDUSD. The pair was seen reversing its Wednesday losses during Thursday trading session today. This development has left AUDUSD targeting further downside pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7200 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7150 level. Below that level will set the stage
  2min.chart  (3)
hi,,, how i can get 2 min. chart in meta5?
If I download a free EA from MQL5 marketplace, I know that EA won't work if I copy and paste it into other MT4 platform. But... Will it work on MQL5.com VPS? since copying one EA from MQL5 marketplace to another MT4 will prevent the EA from working?
Plenty of banks out there offering client notes ahead of the ECB today 2 June 2016 These courtesy of MNI. majority of banks expect ECB to leave policy rates to beleft unchanged at today's meeting, with focus on implementation of corporate sector purchase program (CSPP) and new LTRO-IICiti: Large...
On May 25-26, MetaQuotes Software Corp. participated at the iFX EXPO International 2016. This was a success event for MetaQuotes company, while new MetaTrader 5 license agreements were signed directly during the two-day exhibition. The remarkable number of visitors that attended both the...
[Deleted]
On May 25-26, MetaQuotes Software Corp. participated at the iFX EXPO International 2016. This was a success event for MetaQuotes company, while new MetaTrader 5 license agreements were signed directly during the two-day exhibition. The remarkable number of visitors that attended both the MetaQuotes'...
I know brokers that offer even 1:2000 leverage. But why they do this, if in the long term you will eventually lose
What is MQL5.com VPS hosting server specification? CPU speed? RAM speed? is it a dedicated VPS server? or shared hosting server?
Hello everyone! I am Canadian and I am about to start my first account with real money after weeks of reading and prep on Demo servers. My plan is to start small ($1,000) and play relatively conservative. However, I am looking for a good brooker... Any recommendation for someone who will play with...