General - page 1015

Yes, that would be great!!!! No, this sucks! I will leave why I think so down in the comments :) I don't care, I am a sheep :)))) jk
EURUSD: The pair looks to strengthen further in the new after taking back its losses to close marginally higher the past week. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1050 level...
I need to generate charts with custom time frames & need to know if the 2 products above will display/pass the tick data/price quote to the custom chart/time frame in real time. The products are available in the market they are Custom HLOC Pro & Custom HLOC. I tried contacting the author but got no...
here in the pic below inside circle indicator dose not appear with indicators on my chart the pic below
CRUDE OIL: The pair continues to hold on to its broader upside pressure medium term leaving risk higher in the new week. On the downside, support resides at the 47.00 level where a break will expose  the 46.00 level. A cut through here will set  the stage for a run at the 45.00 level. Further down,...
Hello.  I purchased [link to the market product was deleted by moderator] 2 days ago and download on desktop. Today I started using VPS and re-downloaded [link to the market product was deleted by moderator] because 98 activation remained out 100. But on VPS, I cannot download at all. Where should...
this indicator paint or not ?!!!
The Chinese yuan is today added to the IMF's Special Drawing Right basket On the same day that the Communist Party celebrates the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949 their currency joins the International Monetary Fund's basket of reserve currencies. The yuan, also known as the...
Hi.   My brother and I opened a trading account at FXCM, he lives in Turkey and I live in Asia. We trade from the same account, but my only concern is the IPs we share on the same server. Will it be possible for FXCM to suspend my account or identify my brother as danger? Do I need to inform...
The UK will receive an update on the health of its manufacturing sector post-Brexit next week, with the manufacturing PMI to be released Monday and production data to be released Friday. So far, data have suggested that various worst-case scenarios in the aftermath of the referendum have not...
EXNESS real4 use, I do not find signals available for mt4. Do not work, are not installed, perhaps because EURUSDm
  Money withdrawal  (2)
Hi  How long have to wait for money withdrawal from account?  P.K.
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: the price is on ranging within the following support/resistance levels: 1.3253 resistance level located in the bullish area of the chart, and1.2999 support level located in the beginning of the bearish trend to be started...
EURUSD: The pair remains weak and vulnerable to the downside selling off on Friday and leaving risk lower towards the 1.1100 zone. Support lies at the 1.1050 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1000 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0950 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.0900...
Hi Everyone, I'm new to MT4 -- installed it and noticed considerable (unexpected) lag when interacting with the application. When connected to a live trading account, I'm noticing CPU utilization hovering around 30% and 1.2 - 1.5GB RAM. Simple interaction, such as clicking on the file menu, or...
if I set value of slippage to 0 for market order or EA, is it means not allowed to slippage? or is it means allowed unlimited slippage?
  DEMO ACCOUNT  (6)
Hello there  My demo account seems to have been disconnected this morning As you can see I'm very actively training on it and making 'money ' Can you re-instate me please Thanks  
Flatter curve, weaker USD. We project the USD to fall another 3-4% from current levels, with the US economy slowing into Q4 working as the catalyst. The rates market is pricing around a 50% probability of the Fed hiking by year end, but with growth expected to dip in Q4, headwinds for the Fed to act...
Dear fellow trader,  I've ran in to a problem which is to many unnecessary losses due to the EA opening trades when the market consolidates.  How would you solve this problem : re-optimize your EA or re-code it? Key facts: I use  the alligator as my technical indicator. I only...
I I subscribe to a signal, Can I use in several trading accounts or I have to pay for each one. Thanks, Juan. 
GBPUSD: The pair continues to threaten further downside pressure after losing upside momentum on Thursday. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2900 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.2850 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2800 level. Below here will set the stage for
From Credit Suisse: We maintain our EURUSD 1.15 three month target. The target was based on the following rationale: 1- We do not expect the Fed to hike this year (Credit Suisse has the first hike penciled in for May 2017) despite the market still pricing in a 50% probability of this. 2- We think...
build 940: Optimized for ultra-high-resolution (4K) displays  Also works at 5k resolution (5120×2880)?  Or the font and icons is blurred ?    
I need an indicator or EA to set all opened Charts Panel to minimum Lot Size automatically when I open MetaTrader 4. is it possible?
Dears I am seeing only expiry time in Pre Order. Do you have way by Starting time? My goal what is  want to start the order after end of day by buy rate or sell rate and TP and SL. Need to run script? Could you help me please? Thanks Thura Yemin
Can any one please share the source file   ""   tudor girl hydrodynamic vorticity indicator   "" please 
Crude prices are holding onto gains from late Wednesday, setting a risk-on tone across markets, as OPEC ministers have signalled a likely production cut at their next official meeting on 30 November...USDCAD failed to sustain a break of its 200-day moving average on the topside for a second day in a...
With Deutsche Bank mercifully missing from overnight headlines for the first day in almost two weeks, it is time to bring attention to Germany's second largest bank which, as we first reported earlier in the week citing a Handelsblatt leak, confirmed it is also going through a historic rough patch....
[Deleted]
We continue to improve the MetaTrader 5 multi-asset web platform and expand its features. The latest update allows you to trade in your favorite browser with even more comfort. Launch the web terminal and try the latest innovations: Added the ability to re-size the web application blocks, including...