History Center: EURUSDm,M1 Data gap

In my History Center: EURUSDm,M1 I have Data gap between:

2008.04.22 16:52 and
2007.10.12 00:26

If I try "Download" it tells me: "There are no new data for symbol 'EURUSDm'"

How can I fix that? I have Build 206, April 16, 2008

I have noticed similar gap problem on prior releases in M1 time frame.

You have login to broker which provide Symbol within same name "EURUSDm" and try to download from History Center. May be you will need to install MetaTrader 4 from this broker.

In my History Center: EURUSDm,M1 I have Data gap between:

2008.04.22 16:52 and
2007.10.12 00:26

If I try "Download" it tells me: "There are no new data for symbol 'EURUSDm'"

How can I fix that? I have Build 206, April 16, 2008

I have noticed similar gap problem on prior releases in M1 time frame.

So no one has any idea?..... Hmmm.
The data are allegedly coming from the MeataTrader Server.
So are the data corrupted or is some file corrupted on my XP?... or what?

You have login to broker which provide Symbol within same name "EURUSDm" and try to download from History Center. May be you will need to install MetaTrader 4 from this broker.

My broker is Interbank FX Rosh, as I mentioned before there is warning window that is telling me the data are coming from you if I click Download.

My broker is Interbank FX Rosh, as I mentioned before there is warning window that is telling me the data are coming from you if I click Download.

You must install client terminal MetaTrader 4 from your broker, and you'll be able to download rates from History Center of your broker.

You must install client terminal MetaTrader 4 from your broker, and you'll be able to download rates from History Center of your broker.

Is that a new feature?
My information is like sub's.
Data is coming from Metaquotes and a message is pulled out saying this when you'll download.
This is on every broker.

Rosh, I am assuming that if I get live update from my broker and his icon appears on the screen that I have installed version from my broker....... No?

So are you telling me that I must reinstall my MT4?.... and that the live update from the broker will not take care of the broker's identification?

Rosh, I am assuming that if I get live update from my broker and his icon appears on the screen that I have installed version from my broker....... No?

So are you telling me that I must reinstall my MT4?.... and that the live update from the broker will not take care of the broker's identification?

OK Rosh, I have installed fresh MT4 platform from my broker Interbank FX.
After live update to 216, I have tried downloading data from history center and am getting same message that data will be downloaded from the MetaTrader rather than from the Interbank FX.

After live update to 216, I have tried downloading data from history center and am getting same message that data will be downloaded from the MetaTrader rather than from the Interbank FX.

Yes, thats what I'd like to tell.
Answer from Metaquotes is appreciated.

Can you guys from Metaquotes please comment on this?

Can you guys from Metaquotes please comment on this?

I second that!
Reason: