Access MT4 API publicly without going through a third-party

Hello everyone,

I'm new on meta trader, I'm trying to develop a simple python script that can connect to my account and get some informations, like balance, account t info, open orders ... etc.

I found metaAPiCloud and I understood that is a third party that gives you the ability to access meta api endpoints. 

But what I need actually is calling simple API publicly without going through another server like (New York or London) I want the request takes my actual IP @.

If someone has any idea how to access the API without any third party interaction I would be grateful.

Thanks

Regards 

You seem to be new here, why do you try to ride a dying horse? End of MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/454319

MQL5 can be easily connected to Python instead: Google for: "site:mql5.com Python MQL5" and you'll find lots of code that connects MT5 and Python

MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
  • narco
  • www.mql5.com
I have heard reports that mt4 is soon to become 'end of life' with no active support or updates. Can anyone explain what the future holds for mt4 and the vast array of millions of ex4 indicators, scripts and ea's. Com/ru/forum/447913/page6#comment_47273082
Reason: