Access voliation read to 0X0FD02000

Hello everyone,
I have coded an EA and when I test, it keeps giving me a weired error:

It seems like it is MT4 bug and I cannot do anything about it, I know how to reproduce it and I hope Moderators can help me.

I can share the code, it is a very big EA, but I can send the code for any  Moderator or metatrader staff in private.
Regards.

Fatemeh Ameri:

Hello everyone,

It seems like it is MT4 bug and I cannot do anything about it, I know how to reproduce it and I hope Moderators can help me.

I can share the code, it is a very big EA, but I can send the code for any  Moderator or metatrader staff in private.
Regards.

Can you isolate the code into a simple version, only having the relevant part in it?

Dominik Egert #:
Can you isolate the code into a simple version, only having the relevant part in it?

I have to manipulate the code to the great extent if I want to do that, but if it helps I'll do that.

Fatemeh Ameri:

Hello everyone,

Regards.

usual suspect areas will be accessing structures or arrays that have not be aligned correctly, or pointers.

Paul Anscombe #:

usual suspect areas will be accessing structures and arrays that have not be aligned correctly, or pointers.

I know, but I cannot know whtich  structures or arrays causes the problem and how I should change them, the error gives no useful information.

Fatemeh Ameri #:

I know, but I cannot know whtich  structures or arrays causes the problem and how I should change them, the error gives no useful information.

Are you using DLLs? Under normal circumstances, strings cannot leak.

Dominik Egert #:
There is no DLL in thr files.

Dominik Egert #:

Any other help?

Place throughout your EA: Comment(__FILE__," ",__LINE__);

Then you see when and where your EA crashes, as this is the last comment on the chart. And it is easily deleted by find and replace :)

Carl Schreiber #:

Place throughout your EA: Comment(__FILE__," ",__LINE__);

Then you see when and where your EA crashes, as this is the last comment on the chart. And it is easily deleted by find and replace :)

I employed this solution, it was very helpful, thank you Sir.Carl Schreiber 

I found out that ObjectsDeleteAll() function has a serious problem and it was the reason to product this error, I hope MQL solves that.

Fatemeh Ameri #:

I employed this solution, it was very helpful, thank you Sir.Carl Schreiber 

I found out that ObjectsDeleteAll() function has a serious problem and it was the reason to product this error, I hope MQL solves that.

So now you have been helped. You should state the solution and if you think there is a bug you should provide the information for that as well
Otherwise why should people help you or anyone else in the future
Reason: