Does This Exist?

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, so please pardon me if this question has been asked/answered before.  As you know, a lot of the institutional tools have been making their way to retail.  I want to know if there is an AI solution that exists for day trading.  Specifically, I'm referring to day trading stocks that pop based on news.  The AI tool digests and interprets the news and then takes entries/exits accordingly.  Does that exist?  And if so, what does it cost?  

Thanks,
M. Fernandez

m132f:

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, so please pardon me if this question has been asked/answered before.  As you know, a lot of the institutional tools have been making their way to retail.  I want to know if there is an AI solution that exists for day trading.  Specifically, I'm referring to day trading stocks that pop based on news.  The AI tool digests and interprets the news and then takes entries/exits accordingly.  Does that exist?  And if so, what does it cost?  

Thanks,
M. Fernandez

Have a look at the MT5 marketplace for EAs related to what you want. If you don't find anything you like, you can post your requirement in the freelance section.

I don’t know if there is a solution, but there are definitely a huge number of scammers who will try to sell you garbage, claiming that there is super artificial intelligence under the hood.

So think a million times before you buy something that says AI on it.

Don't trust backtests as there are many ways to fake them. At a minimum, there should be at least monitoring of trading on a real account. Although, even good monitoring does not guarantee success in the future.

[Everything I said is my subjective opinion. I have no experience buying or selling robots.]

AI is still not capable of writing mql5 code which is compilable in most of cases. How can it give solution to day trade
Reason: