Backtest consuming too much memory until crashes

Hello,

I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. Since last update on mt5, my bot is running into problem when backtest in real ticks

When I start the backtest it goes normal, the cpu goes to 100% while the memory is loading each agent, normally it would be 100% CPU and about 40% of memory ram in use, now the memory goes straight to 100% until bottlenecks the CPU, then the CPU starts to go down to around 20% to 50%. 
Before the update 1 test took about 30 to 40 minuites to be completed now it shows almost 3h and the computer start to freeze and crashed once.

I have a Lenovo P620 with a AMD Threadripper 3995wx pro (64cores) with 256gb of memory. I read in some really old posts people having similar problem with AMD processors, I wonder if this problem is back.

Someone else with a AMD processor having the same issue?

Thank you

Images with the computer spec and with a example of the problem

Hello
Nice pictures <indeed>
I work with 4 GB of memory and a 2 core processor
Everything else I see is the same

Optimization is always insatiable
But I have no crashes
I want to make special test code now <then will see by Will of God>

I tested with several bots and Im get the same results, too much memory per core. Its like 3 to 4 times the Normal amount. I hope that will be fixed fast. I wrote to service desk too.

NathanYsp:

Hello,

I want to know if anyone else is having this problem. Since last update on mt5, my bot is running into problem when backtest in real ticks

When I start the backtest it goes normal, the cpu goes to 100% while the memory is loading each agent, normally it would be 100% CPU and about 40% of memory ram in use, now the memory goes straight to 100% until bottlenecks the CPU, then the CPU starts to go down to around 20% to 50%. 
Before the update 1 test took about 30 to 40 minuites to be completed now it shows almost 3h and the computer start to freeze and crashed once.

I have a Lenovo P620 with a AMD Threadripper 3995wx pro (64cores) with 256gb of memory. I read in some really old posts people having similar problem with AMD processors, I wonder if this problem is back.

Someone else with a AMD processor having the same issue?

Thank you

Update: with the latest version 4260, the problem still happening. I just noticed that its happening on pair like EURCAD, USDJPY but not in other like EURUSD.  

If someone is having the same problem can you test that to confirm?

Reason: