Newbie user banned after freelance job request

Hello,

i am a 2 year old trader now, and i dont touch any of the code on mql5 editor because i dont understand it. I just buy EA from traders on telegram and on mql5 .

about 3 days now , i have requested a freelance job for doing a mql4 to mql5 conversion, and my account was banned, i am now unable to private message the sellers i have buy EA ... and i would like to know why i never having a warning before to get banned so hard ...

Ban till 2024.01.06 (Don't request help with code originating from decompiled code (HFT_US30_MASTER_3.1.mq4). Decompilation violates the terms and conditions, copyright laws and intellectual property rights.)

As a newbie, how can i know what is a decompiled EA ??!!

I never know about that, and the banned have happened so fast !! without any warning !!

Is a moderator can talk to me and help me to get back my account ?

I need it to communicate with sellers ! i have buy for more of 650 $ of EA, and i need updates because there is missing parameters ...

Please unbanned me.

mayapi:
Ban till 2024.01.06

Your ban will end in two days, if I understand correctly.

mayapi:
without any warning !!

I'm not a moderator, but I think a short-term ban is a kind of warning.

Vladislav Boyko #:

Your ban will end in two days, if I understand correctly.

I'm not a moderator, but I think a short-term ban is a kind of warning.

Thank you for letting me know this 

So i will hope to be unbanned in 2 days

mayapi:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/95555/page2#comment_5349632

The ban could be a lot worse, also note that, having 2 or more accounts is against the rules, you would be ban for that as well.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/95555/page2#comment_5349632

The ban could be a lot worse, also note that, having 2 or more accounts is against the rules, you would be ban for that as well.

ok, i will delete it so

thanks for the advice

mayapi:

I never know about that, and the banned have happened so fast !! without any warning !!

Read this thread about it (with some examples) - 

You are lucky to get ban till 6th of January this year (it is usually the ban for 10 years for this illegal requests).

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days. - I have been banned from Freelance service for 2 days and I can proceed deposits/withdrawals, open new signal, but
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days. - I have been banned from Freelance service for 2 days and I can proceed deposits/withdrawals, open new signal, but
  • www.mql5.com
I can proceed deposits/withdrawals, open new signal, add product to market, send messages etc, not obvious ban reason. If you banned from the service (banned from freelance, not from mql5 forum etc) so contact with the service desk (they only can fix it)
Reason: