Get Indicator.

hello, In MT5 , the complete Basic Moving Average Indicator cannot be found in the Indicator Examples.

Any reason for that.

Good evening. What are you looking for? The indicator or the indicator code

The indicator code.

I have checked it ,in this case, does mean that the fast, and slow ma cannot be applied to this indicator?.

it does have a single buffer plot.

Moatle Thompson: In MT5, the complete Basic Moving Average Indicator cannot be found in the Indicator Examples. Any reason for that.

You did not search very well ... "MQL5\Examples\Custom Moving Average.mq5"

Code Base

Custom Moving Average

MetaQuotes, 2010.01.26 11:10

The Custom Moving Average is example of the Custom User Indicator - it calculates and shows the Moving Average.

However, there are multiple examples of moving averages in the CodeBasehttps://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=moving%20average&module=mql5_module_codebase

Moatle Thompson #: I have checked it ,in this case, does mean that the fast, and slow ma cannot be applied to this indicator?. it does have a single buffer plot.

You stated in your initial post that you wanted a basic moving average. That means that it only has one period, and one buffer.

Now you want a fast and a slow with more then one buffer?

That is no longer a basic moving average. That can be a cross, an adaptive, or something else entirely.

What exactly are you looking for?

Until you can explain it in a clear and detailed way, we can't help you much.

I was checking the buffer and notice ,its only a single buffer, for there to be like fast and slow signals then the buffer  has to be increased. 

Was looking for more signals of the indicator , i guess, code can be modified for further  use. Thank you 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Hello,

To test the strategy manually in Metatrader 5, I want an indicator that can hide a part of the end of the chart and then show the candles step by step.

Is there such an indicator?

Reason: