Alerts not working

Hi guys,

In Build 158 Alerts don't seem to be working properly. Whenever I try to set up a new one, or modify, it doesn't matter what trigger price I try to input, it will allways take 1,0000.

more details please. step by step. what do You do, what do You wish to get and what do You get. step by step

The problem is solved now. It happened when Build 158 had just downloaded. The alerts I had already set up in the Terminal window of the previous Build disappeared. I set up a new one and then all of them reappeared, but when I tryed to modify them or create new ones it would only get 1,0000 as price. I then closed MT4 and reopened it and the Alerts were all right, but then the Horizontal Lines I had on the charts had lost all their decimals.

If I had a line at 1.9190 for GBPUSD, it was at 1.0000; One at 138.38 for EURJPY was at 138.00, and so on.

I reintroduced the proper levels and now everything is working properly.

So it was a problem with Build 158 forgetting decimals on Alerts and Horizontal Lines at its first launching, but after reintroducing the levels it is working fine again.

4. All settings of the terminal, except for the chart windows size and toolbars settings, are stored now in "terminal.ini" file.

all the your previous settings have left in the system registry. You need to set your individual settings again
Reason: