what are the NON converstional methods of setting stop losses on mql5 without using loops

I have been researching on non conventional methods of setting stop losses ,i believe you need to maintain your risk and money management strategies, for starters i have a broker i use to trade boom and crash, apparently stop losses are not respected ,since this broker runs on mql5 what is the secret behind this ,i need a non loop method without the need of basing stops using points, care to share your understanding, any links will be of great use,i will create codes and share with everyone here 

Amos Tsopotsa apparently stop losses are not respected

Why are you using that broker?

William Roeder #:

Why are you using that broker?

Good question 

William Roeder #: Why are you using that broker?

In this case there is nothing wrong with the broker in regards the symbols in question. There is also nothing wrong with the stops and how they are handled.

It is just that the OP simply does not want to understand the mechanics of it all. I've tried to explain it before on two other threads, but the OP has refused to accept it — hence, this thread.

Fernando Carreiro #:

In this case there is nothing wrong with the broker in regards the symbols in question. There is also nothing wrong with the stops and how they are handled.

It is just that the OP simply does not want to understand the mechanics of it all. I've tried to explain it before on two other threads, but the OP has refused to accept it — hence, this thread.

Let’s engage more I understand you very well 

Amos Tsopotsa #: Let’s engage more I understand you very well 
No!

Fernando Carreiro #:
No!
What does no mean 
Reason: