Has anyone tried to look at price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses.

Has anyone tried to consider price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. Particularly as a non-Markovian system. Has anyone tried to think of a non-Markovian system as a Markovian system?

@Alexander_K tried, long, necessary and unsuccessful

What exactly was he trying to do?

Giorgio5:
And what exactly was he trying to do, can you tell me? It's interesting.
There's a theory-to-practice thread where you can find out

Giorgio5:
and what exactly was he trying to do, can you tell me. interesting
I mean that even with already existing indicators it is quite possible to represent the environment in which a particle fluctuates and the subsequent high probability influence of the environment on this particle with prediction of further behaviour of the particle in this environment.

Giorgio5:
Have anyone tried to consider price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. In particular as a non-Markovian system. Has anyone tried to think of a non-Markovian system as a Markovian system?

Read the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552 threads of this author, he is also here under Alexander_K2(this is his shadow).

Also, there is information on the smartphone under Toddler's nickname.

Until recently, there was even monitoring of the account, but then the monitoring has disappeared and the author himself, too, did not appear for a long time (at least unsubscribe that all is well, hello if you read!).

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Giorgio5:
Has anyone tried to look at price fluctuations in terms of higher mathematics and its already invented mathematical apparatuses. Particularly as a non-Markovian system. Has anyone tried to think of a non-Markovian system as a Markovian system?
I considered a differential equation of a pendulum with 4 degrees of freedom.

There's more to it than higher mathematics!

secret:

Iron & Concrete Plant :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Iron & Concrete Plant :-)

personal experience? and how are they fed?

secret:
That's a pretty sure thing to say.
Reason: