How do you reassure yourself after another deposit failure?

Some people give it up and some go on.

Recommendations and advice would be welcome.

Kirill Shushkevich:

Recommendations and advice would be welcome.

Thank God for the science

Kirill Shushkevich:

I would be happy to get recommendations and advice.

I'd be happy to get some advice and advice.

So quit and look for other money. Then it may turn out that it is more difficult to stop in a few years, you will feel pity for the spent years and you may not get any result.

I have heard a lot of stories like that. Sad stories indeed. If I had known what I would have to go through years ago, I would have given up from the first day. And that's still luck (and a lot of hard work of course, which doesn't guarantee success either). Some people are disappointed even after 10 years, just imagine - 10 YEARS! You get less for murder. So don't listen to the stories about how easy and wonderful it all is.

that no one has drained the dept. yes it just can't be)

Gorg1983:

With the realisation that as many deposits as you can imagine, multiplied by 10, will be lost.

So quit and look for other money. Then it may turn out to be more difficult to stop after a few years, you may feel sorry for the years you have spent, and there may not be any result at all.

I have heard a lot of stories like that. Sad stories indeed. If I had known what I would have to go through years ago, I would have given up from the first day. And that's still luck (and a lot of hard work of course, which doesn't guarantee success either). Some people are disappointed even after 10 years, just imagine - 10 YEARS! You get less for murder. So do not listen to stories about how easy and wonderful it all is.

i've been trying it since 2007 and i'm still looking for my system, i can't quit it like an addict when it comes to the trade)

Kirill Shushkevich:

I started trying it in 2007 and I'm still searching for my system. I can't quit, like an addict, I'm addicted to the trade)

Happy Anniversary))))

You should get used to it)))).

Gorg1983:

Happy anniversary)))).

You should be used to it by now.)))

Yeah, it's been 10 years I've been smartly withdrawing in cent accounts))))

Kirill Shushkevich:

What's with the whole...ahem, well, that's the thing, pretending.))

Gorg1983:

What's the point, then, to...ahem, well, that's the thing, pretend.))

but i'm getting close to my system with better and better results every year

Kirill Shushkevich:

But I'm already close to my system, every year the results get better and better.

And how much more do you think you need to lose deposits in order to build your TS?

I do not know how much more you need to do to build your system?

Kirill Shushkevich:

but I'm getting close to my system every year the results get better and better

how can a flush be better and better, smoother or something. Or earn more and more before draining, then limit what you earn by withdrawals.

Reason: