When trading forex, what online game do you play? Does the game help or distract you? Pros and cons.

Playing tanks WoT BLITZ. And the network shooter COD UO.

Alexander Ivanov:
I play tanks WoT BLITZ. And the network shooter COD UO.

helps - but I don't play tanks - sometimes I play World of ships

Topics like "forex and picking your nose" begin. Does it help or distract you? Pros and cons.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It helps - but I don't play tanks - sometimes I play World of ships

Sometimes it also helps to take the edge off when you're studying algorithms all the time. But I don't watch movies at all - it's cheating. Movies are a trick on the brain.

George Merts:

Topics like "forex and picking your nose" begin. Does it help or distract you? Pros and cons.

This is a test for school kids - the real guys listen to heavy rockknock!

I've been playing Point Blank for a couple of hours before bedtime for six years. Makes me feel better after a day's work

Point Blank — Википедия
Point Blank — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Point Blank Point Blank — тактический мультиплеерный шутер, схожий по геймплею с Counter-Strike, игровой процесс которого строится на быстрых боях и тактических заданиях. В сражениях начисляются очки опыта и даются медали, за которые можно подняться в ранге, изучить умения и получить доступ к новому оружию. С 16 декабря 2009 года была...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I've been playing Point Blank for a couple of hours before bedtime for six years. Makes me feel better after a day's work

And me, I'm just an idiot who reads before going to bed...

When you carry a load in your hand and your arm gets tired, it is not enough to switch hands, you have to stop and put the load on. It's the same here: it's not enough to switch to another application, you have to move away from the computer and use other muscles (legs, for example) to get a good rest.

Although, of course, it is very strange to see grown-up children here ))

It is better to walk before going to bed

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's a schoolboy test - real boys listen to heavy rockkkk!

+

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This is a test for high school kids - real guys listen to heavy rockk!

Let's continue the series:

Drink, smoke, do light and heavy drugs, and of course WOMEN

School kids can't taste it all for a simple reason: +18 and +21
Reason: