How to explain to the customer that virtually all indicators are overridden

Sometimes it is very difficult to explain to a newcomer to the financial markets that all indicators - especially based on averages - have an unpleasant feature - overrendering.

How to explain it?

Sometimes there are conflicting situations.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Sometimes it is very difficult to explain to a newcomer to the financial markets that all indicators - especially based on averages - have an unpleasant feature - overrendering.

How to explain it?

And in what place does МА re-realize? Well, except for the 0th, the bar, it is not overdrawn there. Fisher in most cases redraws in the black, the regressions are different too, that is why they look so attractive at first sight, but it is not all indicators.

Vitalie Postolache:

And at what point does the MA redraw? Well not counting the 0th, bar, it's not overdrawing there.

Vitaly, can we do this on a first-come-first-served basis?

Didn't you see how the muwings change position after a sharp move even on closed bars ? after new data arrives - it's not about a zero bar

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vitaly, can we do this on a first-come-first-served basis?

Didn't you see how the muvings change position after a sharp move, even on closed bars?

Standard MA - no, I haven't. Although I've watched it carefully. I have seen it on the self-written ones, but it is on the conscience of the "writer".

Vitalie Postolache:

Standard MA - no, I haven't. Although I looked closely. I saw it on the self-written ones, but that's on the conscience of the "writer".
So, shall we write tests to prove that the muwings will be recalculated?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
So, shall we write tests? proving - that the muwings will recalculate.

Video is easier to understand :) But tests are also possible.

Vladimir Gribachev:

the customer in 99.9 no way

he doesn't need it.

If you pin the algorithm on the first bar, he will not understand it, and even if he asks, just say that he draws and that's it (or do a jumper Tru Falls)

i wonder - is there no other problem?

The problem is a conflict :-) The problem is in conflict :- - and the explanation does not work. Why lose the customer?

Vitalie Postolache:

Video is more intuitive :) But tests are also possible.

But here's the problem - Vitaly! having seen the data priming and running in the tester - you as a programmer will catch it, but the customer really only needs a video, there is unfortunately a different level.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Sometimes it is very difficult to explain to a newcomer to the financial markets that all indicators - especially on the basis of averages - have unpleasant feature - re-rating.

How to explain it?

To make a short video, customers do not believe in words these days.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Make a short video, customers don't believe in words these days.

Eugene 100% yes, only a video will convince the customer!

Vladimir Gribachev:

Better yet, it's a lot of money in the bank.

The trouble is it takes a lot of time!

I mean for persuasion

Reason: