Profitable trading

People !!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book " japanese candlesticks " by "steve nison" and I don't bother my head with different patterns - I don't even know such words! I don't even know the words! There are some rough examples of market reversals in the book, and it's enough for me to make a couple dozens of pips per day on the demo! I used to make a hundred pips a day. For the doubling of capital in a month it's enough to profitable five pips per day !!!!!!!!!. having 1500 dollars to work with one lot, a year later they make more than a million dollars in small steps, and two million dollars in two milliards !!!!!!! What's my point ... tell me a decent broker

Into the Annals, indubitably!!!

Good start ... quick finish ... another hare ...

Have you ever tried working in a high voltage substation without any special training?

Or walk a tightrope over a precipice. Try it and then tell us what it's like.

A message typed with Caps Lock pressed is good. A bunch of exclamation points is also great.

Also, you should have put the message in bold (didn't you guess?), then more people would have been able to break their eyes about your message.

And make sure the text is red.

And the background is yellow!

PapaYozh:
And the background is yellow!

And flashing.

cudahar:

People !!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book "japanese candlesticks" by "steve nison" and I don't bother my head with different patterns - I don't even know such words! I don't even know the words! There are some rough examples of market reversals in the book, and it's enough for me to make a couple dozens of pips per day on the demo! I used to make a hundred pips a day. For the doubling of capital in a month it's enough to profitable five pips per day !!!!!!!!!. having 1500 dollars to work with one lot, a year later they make more than a million dollars in small steps, and two million dollars in two milliards !!!!!!! What's my point ... tell me a decent broker.

Me, can I work with you. I recently mortgaged my flat and was looking for someone to invest in. I believe in you. I sincerely hope for your answer. Money's tight. Please, take me. I know brokers. Oh, please.

Kocty:

Please, take me. I know brokers too. Oh, please.

>
Reason: