I'll buy a councilor

Greetings. I'm in my 2nd year in forex, tired of going through the piles of owls that are posted everywhere. Currently learning how to program and working on my system. Searching and learning, long stages, but I want to earn now. I have invested a couple of times in Trust Funds and in PAMM, almost lost the major part of funds. I realized that no one except me would be able to keep an eye on my money better.
So I want to buy a good EA. I`ll consider serious variants, write in person or on e-mail: dima.malishev@inbox.ru

DimaMA:
That's why I want to buy a good advisor.
What parameters should an EA have so that you can consider it good?

DimaMA:
Don't be fooled, he'll sell you a balanced martin.

Why would anyone want to sell a good advisor?

Svinotavr:
What parameters does an advisor need to have in order for you to consider it good?
Of course, "good" is a subjective concept, but it has to be profitable. The difference between "profitable" and "unprofitable" is also subjective.

AlexeyFX:

Why would anyone want to sell a good advisor?

We are talking about selling 1 copy here, and circumstances vary.

An alchemist composed a treatise on the Philosopher's Stone, presented it to the king and waited for a reward. The king ordered him to be rewarded with a sack, for "he who knows how to extract gold from base metals is lacking only a sack to hold it in". =)

DimaMA:
Greetings. I'm in my 2nd year in forex, tired of going through the piles of owls that are posted everywhere. Currently learning how to program and working on my system. Searching and learning, long stages, but I want to earn now. I have invested a couple of times in Trust Funds and in PAMM, almost lost the major part of funds. I realized that no one except me would be able to keep an eye on my money better.
So I want to buy a good EA. I would consider serious variants, write in person or on e-mail: dima.malishev@inbox.ru

second year and such conclusions... Perhaps, this is not your field (good advice)

Nibbler:

After two years, such conclusions... perhaps this is not your field (good advice)

Thanks, but better an owl ;)

wmlab:
An alchemist composed a treatise on the Philosopher's Stone, presented it to the king and waited for a reward. The king ordered him to be rewarded with a sack, for "he who knows how to extract gold from base metals is lacking only a sack to hold it in". =)

Good idea, but still - in case...

DimaMA:
We are talking about the sale of 1 copy here, and there are different circumstances.

OK, let me put it another way. Why would anyone want to sell 1 copy of a good EA?
Reason: