THE "GRAIL" EXISTS!!!

This topic is already pretty banged up, but I'd like to say that whoever is looking will find it. I'm a bit shocked myself that it turned out to be so simple, and in fact there are only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not let me see what I needed, but I eliminated them little by little during testing, until one morning I sat in front of the monitor and... I had a kind of a funny but pleasant feeling. After checking all the data on the history I proceeded to testing, of course, starting with a demo account. I do not worry any more about price direction when I start to trade, I just look at indicators and make conclusions. Every trader at some point comes to his heart and creates his own TS, based on his own understanding of the market. For most people this moment never comes.

soldieralex:
This topic is already pretty beaten up, but I'd like to say that whoever is looking will find it. I'm a bit shocked myself that it turned out to be so simple, and in fact there are only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not let me see what I needed, but I eliminated them little by little during testing, until one morning I sat in front of the monitor and... I had a kind of a funny but pleasant feeling. After checking all the data on the history I proceeded to testing, of course, starting with a demo account. I do not worry any more about price direction when I start to trade, I just look at indicators and make conclusions. Every trader at some point comes to his heart and creates his own TS, based on his own understanding of the market. For most people this moment never comes.
Studio the state.

khorosh:
State in the studio.

My goal was not to describe the TS, not to lay out the states or banal sale or the like, just if you guys are searching for your TS at the moment you need a lot of patience and even more luck, and most importantly to determine what you are looking for, or rather to say how at least approximately the indicators should look like. It makes sense to look and as it turns out later it's a lot easier than it looks.

soldieralex:
This topic is already pretty beaten up, but I'd like to say that whoever is looking will find it. I'm a bit shocked myself that it turned out to be so simple, and in fact there are only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not let me see what I needed, but I eliminated them little by little during testing, until one morning I sat in front of the monitor and... I had a kind of a funny but pleasant feeling. After checking all the data on the history I proceeded to testing, of course, starting with a demo account. I do not worry any more about price direction when I start to trade, I just look at indicators and make conclusions. Every trader at some point comes to his heart and creates his own TS, based on his own understanding of the market. For most people this moment never comes.

Hey, that's a beautiful piece of writing. I was just reading it... You don't work as a journalist, do you?

another scam? :)

don't give up and bring your money? :)

Here we go again! They've already found indicators that predict the future!

ok, perpetual motion, I don't think they've invented it yet - I'll go start developing it there

)))))))))))))))))))))

IgorM:

Here we go again! They've already found indicators that predict the future!

ok, perpetual motion, I don't think they've invented it yet - I'll go start developing it there

)))))))))))))))))))))

sometimes it's not a bad thing to be the second one.

soldieralex:
My fellow countryman, I don't sleep several nights a month, because in those days I find "grail" and "grail" on indicators, so... you have a lot of sleepless nights ahead.

takoje prozrevanije u kazdovo treidera bivajet no ono dolgo nedlitsa

soldieralex:
This topic is already pretty banged up, but I'd like to say that whoever is looking will find it. I'm a bit shocked myself that it turned out to be so simple, and in fact there are only 2 indicators. At first I did not even realize what I had in my hands, probably because other indicators did not let me see what I needed, but I eliminated them little by little during testing, until one morning I sat in front of the monitor and... I had a kind of a funny but pleasant feeling. After checking all the data on the history I proceeded to testing, of course, starting with a demo account. I do not worry any more about price direction when I start to trade, I just look at indicators and make conclusions. Every trader at some point comes to his heart and creates his own TS, based on his own understanding of the market. For most people this moment never comes.
"My First Grail

newbie_d:

another scam? :)

don't give up and bring your money? :)

No, I'm not a journalist, by profession I am a mechanic, specializing in the chassis of Japanese cars, so I'm the most ordinary kid who spent 1 year and 2 months on the Forex market almost all day long. As for the money, as the smart guy with the nickname newbie_d said , it's not a lure, I do not offer anything for money or at all, I do not need strangers, I have enough of my own. I don't need any other guys but think about what to choose from and don't blow the bullshit here, if you just download and test indulators or TS of other guys, then don't make a fuss.
Reason: