Help me find a simple script!

Maybe someone knows where to find or can make a tool like "trend line" but to write how many pips and pips it is drawn?

Better yet, it would sum up the sum of price square and time square and extract the square root from that sum, which is the length of that line.

. the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the cathetuses" the cathetuses are price and time and the hypotenuse is this vector, which is very much needed to save a lot of time ... for help, interested in methods Gunn will be happy to recommend a hard-to-find book ... my Skype - artkyb

You need this script for this method https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://cycle-trader.com// ... the book describes everything in great detail.

whomever is interested, Skype

You have to lift the branch up at night. It's not crowded yet.

Vinin:

You have to lift the branch up at night. It's not crowded yet.

I didn't do it on purpose.

By the way. What do you get if you add up the squares of the basins and floors in the house, and then take out the root as well?

Vinin:

By the way. What do you get if you add up the squares of the basins and floors in the house, and then take out the root as well?

some bullshit.

nesw:

some bullshit.

Is the price and time allowed? It's also bullshit.

One more thing. If you take time into account, the trend line is not built correctly. It doesn't take into account time gaps. (e.g. weekends).

Vinin:

Are price and time the same? This also turns out to be some bullshit.

If we add up the squares of price and time, we get the square of the vector, i.e. its length (8th grade C.S.), which is the most important thing in the Gann method...

Price and time are equally important

Vinin:

One more thing. If you take time into account, the trend line is not built correctly. It doesn't take into account time gaps. (e.g. weekends).

You can use other scripts or a good program Gannalyst for that, but unfortunately it doesn't have such a vector and it is much harder to fit it in.

nesw:

If you add up the squares of price and time, you get the square of the vector, i.e. its length (8th grade C.S.), which is the most important thing in Gann's methodology...

Price and time are equally important

You were taught at school that you can only add up quantities that are commensurable. Meters to meters, litres to litres. But no one ever said you could add up price and time. You can divide, you can multiply. But you can't add up.

Vinin:

At school you were taught that you can only add up values that are commensurate. Metres with metres, litres with litres. But no one ever said that you can add price and time. You can divide, you can multiply. But you can't add up.

Well, why not, there are two coordinates on the graphs to which the very usual Pythagoras theorem can be applied: "In a right triangle, the area of the square built on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares built on the cathetuses".

This is the "Quadrature of the graph" which is the basis of W.D. Gunn's theory.

It is more important to use the right proportion of price and time, because this is the "Balance of Price and Time" and not just add up the time-price.

Reason: