Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators)

А?

Also on the phone and yesterday's FT?

Yes? ;)

By the way, you can also trade with your eyes closed. if you attach a soundtrack to events. although, this is already a sound indicator. once the system is built, objects can be made invisible... What is your question?

sever30:

А?

I'm trading. just included moving averages....(lag 30min -1 hour).

But mine is blacker. :)

DDFedor:

By the way, you can also trade with your eyes closed. if you attach a soundtrack to events. although this is already a sound indicator. once the system has been built, objects can be made invisible... What is your question?

I want to know if there are traders who trade on the pure price chart. If so, then my question (may seem strange to many people) - are there any tactics and strategies? I cannot find anything on the Internet.

Swetten:
But mine is blacker. :)
Malevich is not happy...

Tantrik:
I'm trading. just included moving averages.... (lag 30min -1 hour).

it's an indicator... not that...

sever30:

Does anyone trade on a completely blank chart (no indicators)

Me. They're distracting. Without them I can see where price is going.

sever30:

I want to know if there are traders who trade on a clean price chart. If so, then the question (which may seem strange to many) - are there any tactics and strategies for such work? I did not find anything in the Internet.
Of course, they are, but this is the grail (looking-glass) I will not give any details.... What is the use of indicators? (Let us exclude MTS).
Reason: