Last idea (((.

Guys, this is the last time I'm asking for help.

Help implement an idea like this.

Here is the technical task, there are 2 ways. 1) open a buy position 1 indicator mashek crossover and wait for the blue arrow to appear as soon as the arrow appeared open a buy position, put a take profit 20 and stop 30

2variant The same as before but add a makdi as soon as the makdi crosses wait for the crossover and the arrow open buy, put a take and stop.

I need help please, I understand that for free no one will agree to, but if money I'd love to pay (( money only on the deposit remained ((( if it will work then as I accumulate dough to share with the developer (although few people now believe in it, but still say honestly) .

Here are the indicators
Files:
ts_isakas.rar  53 kb

Pyxlik2009 >>:

It's a beautiful painting. I'll make it a desktop background.

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Парни прошу последний раз о помощи.

Помогите реализовать вот такую идею.

Вот тех задание, есть 2 способа. 1) открываем позицию в бай 1 индикатор машек пересекс и ждем когда появится синия стрелка как только стрелка появилась открываем пазицию в бай, ставим тейк профит 20 и стоп допусти 30

2вариант Все тоже самое только добавим макди как только макди пересекается ждем пересечение машек и стрелки открываем бай ставим тейк и стоп.

Помогите пожалуста, я понимаю что за бесплатно некто не согласится ну бы ли бы деньги ябы с радостью заплотил (( деньги только на депозит остались ((( если будет работать то как накаплю бабосы поделюс с разработчиким (хотя щас мало кто в это верит ну все же говорю чесно) .

are you sure it's going to work... it's easy to write... but it costs money to debug... I wrote you one that doesn't drip? And you doodle with your hands... Write down where it's right and where it's wrong... and then write your terms of reference... You can't make up a market algorithm in a couple of days... As soon as you make money with your hands, come back... "Mister programmers, who's ready to spend 15-20 minutes on translating an algorithm into MQL...? ?"

but it's just a pampering...

The title of the branch is depressing...

Here's the wrong screen shot sorry ((

So roughly how much would it cost just within reason?

No more than 20 pips, of course.

If you work with maximum lots.

I admire that...

Oper >>:

Больше 20 пипсов не не надо,конечно.

Если работать максимальными лотами

А вообще ...восхищаюсь...

With what? If it's not a secret...

sever29 писал(а) >>

The title of the branch is depressing...

If they don't help, we'll have to work....

Michelangelo >>:
чем? если не секрет...

The artist was particularly successful on the right-hand side of the painting,

where the words spread, pips,

as well as some numbers: 1,6,2.

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Парни прошу последний раз о помощи.

Помогите реализовать вот такую идею.

Вот тех задание, есть 2 способа. 1) открываем позицию в бай 1 индикатор машек пересекс и ждем когда появится синия стрелка как только стрелка появилась открываем пазицию в бай, ставим тейк профит 20 и стоп допусти 30

2вариант Все тоже самое только добавим макди как только макди пересекается ждем пересечение машек и стрелки открываем бай ставим тейк и стоп.

Помогите пожалуста, я понимаю что за бесплатно некто не согласится ну бы ли бы деньги ябы с радостью заплотил (( деньги только на депозит остались ((( если будет работать то как накаплю бабосы поделюс с разработчиким (хотя щас мало кто в это верит ну все же говорю чесно) .

You can see the beginning of the first picture well, that's the plummer!!!!
Reason: