Why sell profitable EAs!

I read an ad like this: Selling a system 2-3% a day stable! The price of $ 500! Even 1000, even 2000! WHY????? Take a loan and pay back the annual interest on the loan in a week, and then get the whole year clean! Only it will not be so, because if there was an advisor giving 3% a day (I'm not talking about 10%, although there are such proposals), it turns out with the calculation of compound interest, any owner of the advisor could increase his deposit for a year by 1877 times! IT MEANS THAT ALL THESE ADS ARE NONSENSE! OR NO????

Exactly. No one will sell a money printing press. And the scams are still working.

It's nonsense, of course. But don't rush into compound interest, it's very insidious - especially about drawdowns. The idiot's dream: to grow capital with compound interest until your death.

There is a saying "A cobbler without a boot".

It is divine justice that man cannot have everything.

I don't understand why people fall for all this! How can a man believe that for $49 he will be sold a car that is consistently profitable!

Not a profit-making one. But one that can make a profit! - "two big differences..."

rid:
Not a profit-making one. But one that can make a profit! - "two big differences..."
Anything can be sold in that context, without any guarantees.

Well, I partly agree! It's true that there are people who write "consistently profitable"! If they sell "can make a profit" - I think there will be fewer purchases! :)))

Here he is scamming people.

Yeah!!! I don't like going to Alpari at all to be honest!
Reason: