Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov.

Gentlemen! I am Alexander Smirnov, whose articles in VS are of great interest to you. I am a scientist, but a practitioner-trader in the past. I am very good at TAP. Applied mathematician. After the article was published I got in touch with Djuric. Offered cooperation. However, his arrogance and American aplomb made me stop communicating with him. My graduate student Oksana Tikhonova, who co-authored the article, wrote the program on WPI. Be condescending to the woman. All the co-authors of my articles in VS are my graduate students. They do not have the practice of trading.

Your answers to the following questions are important to me:

1. Whose algorithm is better: mine or Djurica's? How much better?

2. Do you have Djurica's algorithm?

3. How do they differ?

Ready to answer all your correct questions.

Alexander, could you post here if not your algorithm itself, then at least links to it and to articles?

Regarding question 2: There is a 'JMA' indicator, but I'm not sure if it's the original JMA. There is also an article'Efficient averaging algorithms with minimum lag and their use in indicators'.

No one here seems to know the Djuric algorithm - apart from one indicator based on Spearman's rank correlation coefficient.

Alexander, hello, that's first of all.

And secondly - there are rude, spiteful and terribly suspicious people here.

If your "A" is not an attempt at self-promotion, please report "B", at least as Mathemat suggested to you. Or better yet, try to state the algorithms and their use right here, besides the flooders (no need to point fingers, I know :) there are sometimes programmers here as well.

Alexander, this one: http://www.forextimes.ru/article/a26771.htm? If your copyright is infringed by this link, I will remove it.

This is probably the issue of the magazine you were referring to.

Mathemat:
Alexander, this one: http://www.forextimes.ru/article/a26771.htm? If your copyright is infringed by this link, I will remove it.

Yes, this is my article. There is no copyright infringement by this link.

Rosh:
This is probably the issue of the magazine you were referring to.

Yes, that issue.

"Isn't voltage measured in volts?"

Rosh:
"Isn't voltage measured in volts?"

Voltage is measured in megatons of TNT equivalent.

Well now all that's left is to find the issue itself (option: buy it) and read the article... So far I haven't been able to find it.

Not a problem!

This?

Files:
1_1.zip  397 kb
Reason: