Preparing the perfect trader

Everything can be broken down into simple elements and so can the trader. How do you see the actions, thoughts, of a professional market trader?

Programmers hang out here)

yerlan Imangeldinov:
Let's fix it, let's banish this evil thing))))
And will you be drawing graphs on a millimetre?

Artyom Trishkin:
And will you be drawing graphs on a millimetre?
I will win by spirit alone))

self-propaganda signals =)) fup=)

the perfect trader is a robot... strictly according to a pre-set program.

The traders who are successful make fewer mistakes, and the damage done by them is minimal.

Roman Busarov:

self-propaganda signals =)) fup=)

the perfect trader is a robot... strictly according to a pre-set program.

The traders who are successful make fewer mistakes, and the damage done by them is minimal.

As for the robot, no robot will see what I see, so screw the robots!

You're a bunch of commies, everyone needs to get into someone else's thread, and I know it won't work without you and all is lost. Write on the subject or don't write at all.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
You're a bunch of commies, everyone needs to get into someone else's topic, but I know it won't work without you and all is lost. Write on the subject or don't write at all.

Wait for it!!! However!

Speculator:

No robot can see what I see, to hell with the robots!

)))) how the cans rolled over your head and shoulders you don't often see that kind of acceleration you see a big crowd playing against the bankhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5068662/eurusd-m1-stream-capital-ltd

График EURUSD, M1, 2016.05.02 14:00 UTC, Stream Capital Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2016.05.02 14:00 UTC, Stream Capital Ltd., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: Stream Capital Ltd.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.05.02 14:00 UTC.

yerlan Imangeldinov:

)))) how the banks rolled over their heads and shoulders you don't often see that kind of acceleration you see a big crowd playing against the bankhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/5068662/eurusd-m1-stream-capital-ltd

Now it's going down the sharks have had their fill

Speculator:

No robot can see what I see, to hell with the robots!

and that's a good thing =)
Reason: