Adding a volume effect to the indicator lines

Since Windows 7, interfaces with volume and shadow effects have been available. So why should indicators remain drawn in 2D?

Here is the first attempt to give volume to an indicator:

Volumising the indicator line

Does it look like volume?

This is a slightly modified Custom Moving Average - adding volume is only available for one averaging variant so far - for Simple

barabashkakvn:

Since Windows 7, interfaces with volume and shadow effects have been available. So why should indicators remain drawn in 2D?

Here is the first attempt to give volume to an indicator:

Does it look like volume?

This is a slightly modified Custom Moving Average - adding volume is only available for one averaging variant so far - for Simple

No, it doesn't look like a volume. It looks like an offset, which is confusing. Will there be boobs? ;)

artmedia70:
No, it doesn't look like a volume. It looks like an offset, which is confusing. ...

So how do you draw a shadow? Offset.

barabashkakvn:

So how do you draw a shadow? Offset.

You'd be better off drawing a shadow on a canvas with a transparency effect. )

tol64:
It would be better to draw the shadow on a canvas with a transparency effect. )
So far, I've sketched an example based on standard buffers. Of course, you can draw more beautifully on canvas - but I need an example.

barabashkakvn:
So far I've sketched an example based on standard buffers. Of course, you can draw more beautifully on the canvas - but I need an example.
You don't need a shadow here. If we don't have candles with shadows, what for do we need a mask with shadows? In fact, what for? It is confusing. The shadow will always look like a second mashka. If you really want to represent volume, then draw a "bundle" instead of a flat line. But without the shadow on the chart.

artmedia70:
You don't need a shadow here. Since there are no candles with shadows cast by them, why do you need a mash-up with shadows? What's the point, anyway? It is confusing. The shadow will always look like a second mashka. If you really want to represent volume, then draw a "bundle" instead of a flat line. But without the shadow on the chart.
What is a wisp?

barabashkakvn:
What's a "burn"?
It's like, "Oh, our chicks burn at corporate parties!!!"

AndreiFAN:
It's like, "Oh, our women are so hot at corporate parties!!!"

barabashkakvn:
What is a "tourniquet"?

Why remove the picture?

Take two:

artmedia70:
If you want to portray volume