Funny on one hand. All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail.

They get their order and get discouraged.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Discouragement is useful. It helps us come to the conclusion that we should not be discouraged. ))

tol64:
Discouragement is useful. It helps you come to the conclusion that you shouldn't be discouraged. ))
At first, they thank you, which is very well done according to strategy. But then they disappear. On questions they rarely get in touch.

.....................................Very interesting question................

I could do 4,500 characters on this subject...... but I don't know where to start :-)

Maybe we could sit around for four hours... pile up 20 pages...

.... preferably without fanaticism...

IvanIvanov:

Maybe we could sit around for four hours... pile up 20 pages...

.... preferably without fanaticism...

Looks like we're already on it. Don't get carried away. It's going to take a long time to clean.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I have an excuse for that in the page )))
Mmmm :-) I get it...

SAASA_IVANOV:
Creating a new, worthwhile and profitable robot is a daunting task; it's hard to get anything right in a hurry, which leads to frustration.

SAASA_IVANOV:

All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail

=======================

This is indisputable, otherwise they wouldn't exist) . But another question - what do performers dream of?

To get a grail idea from the customer? I exclude - it is highly unlikely.

Maybe to get rich on orders? - I exclude that too, because the service is not scalable.

Wants to live off it? Probably... Watching freelancing. The number of incoming requests per day can only feed a few developers at most...

So what's a performer dreaming of?

It is possible to develop a profitable trading robot!

You need a group of 5 knowledgeable trader-trader-testors, and a period of 2 years.

Reason: