Looking for a [trading] teacher!

I want to be a master trader!

True worthwhile knowledge in this field is not passed on like this, for it is a secret behind the seven seals.

Good luck.

IvanIvanov:
I want to be a master trader!
what are the requirements for a teacher candidate?

sergeev:
what are the requirements for a teacher candidate?

At the very least, having a certificate

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/12145/page10#comment_512397

С чего начать?
С чего начать?
  • www.mql5.com
Подскажите пожалуйста, как мне стать прибыльным трейдером?

A trading teacher may not be a practical trader. And practical traders often just can't explain why they opened a short or a long at any given moment. It's just like a teacher in a business school :)

It's better to learn on forums.

It's true that you can get caught here too ... there used to be a lot of advertisements in the city like "Traders Wanted" or "Teach Traders"... for 300 quid :) ... With the issuance of a certificate :) probably also teach teachers ...

In short, my opinion - you have to look for an acquaintance, or search for "Trade with me" on forums.

newdigital:

In short, my opinion is that you have to search by acquaintance, or look for "Trade with me" threads on the forums.

what are the requirements for a teacher candidate? (apart from a certificate of income is there anything else ?)

point by point if possible.

sergeev:

what are the requirements for a teacher candidate? (apart from a certificate of income, anything else ?)

:) Successful trading experience over a period of one year or more; how, on what you have spent; no language, moral or financial barriers; a methodology/training plan; responsibility for the result;

as i remember in the story about the "turtle" group of traders the training is brief.... and most of that group got results, their teachers as I recall bet a dollar on the outcome of that event.

Funny subject, reminds me of a video (from a poker thread)

http://youtu.be/tG2Czo_3_IU

This topic is turning into a farce.

The question was addressed to the head-starter. He needs a teacher.

I want to ask the pupil what kind of teacher he/she wants, what requirements does the pupil have for the teacher?

Is he even in the right place decided to look for it among programmers, or is it a joke after a Saturday night out?

Heroix:

True worthwhile knowledge in this field is not passed on like this, for it is a secret behind the seven seals.

Good luck.

:-) How is it transmitted?
Reason: