MetaTrader 5 certified by the RTS Stock Exchange

We are pleased to announce that the MetaTrader 5 platform has been certified by the RTS. This means that any brokerage firm working at the stock exchange can use our platform to provide services to their traders. Moreover, this is an exciting opportunity for Forex brokers to expand their businesses and offer stock trading options to their clients.

"We have done a great job, and we are happy that it has completed successfully. However, we still have much to do, since we are planning to expand to other exchanges. We will announce our future plans in this area soon, so follow the news," - said Alexander Saidullin, the head of the MetaTrader 5 development group.

Congratulation!!!!Do consider US Stock Exchange as well!!!!

Congratulations !

supercomputer:

Congratulation!!!!Do consider US Stock Exchange as well!!!!

Thanks.

We will try to get access to the other exchanges as well. I cant say for now how much time will it take, the integration requires attention from the other side as well.  From the other hand, there are no any technical problems/reasons in MetaTrader 5 to avoid these exchanges. We will work on it and inform you promptly, follow the news.

Lenar:

Thanks.

We will try to get access to the other exchanges as well. I cant say for now how much time will it take, the integration requires attention from the other side as well.  From the other hand, there are no any technical problems/reasons in MetaTrader 5 to avoid these exchanges. We will work on it and inform you promptly, follow the news.

Are you selling the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform to brokers? if yes, why not give this to them for free. You can get commision fee from them as return. for example 0.00001pip/lot?

There a  large statistic of Indian users wanting to interface with Indian exchanges as NSE/ BSE/ MCX to MT5 and develop/ implement trade strategies with Indian financial instruments. I hope MT5 considers this opportunity earnestly. I think in future Electronic exchanges should become FREE from Broker's and legal restrictions to enable a Individual of any Nationality to connect and trade any exchange traded instruments - the Technology and protocol(s) implementations starts with the Electronic Trading platform company(?).

(+) Across this forum I see a lot of references to the Book "Statistics for Traders" written by S.V. Bulashev. Can anyone share a English translation of this eminent book.

NSK8700:

(+) Across this forum I see a lot of references to the Book "Statistics for Traders" written by S.V. Bulashev. Can anyone share a English translation of this eminent book.

Unfortunately, the English version of that book doesn't exist.

Many trader like ENC or NDD platform, can MT5 do these?

song_song:
Many trader like ENC or NDD platform, can MT5 do these?
not ENC, is ECN.

NSK8700:

There a  large statistic of Indian users wanting to interface with Indian exchanges as NSE/ BSE/ MCX to MT5 and develop/ implement trade strategies with Indian financial instruments. I hope MT5 considers this opportunity earnestly. I think in future Electronic exchanges should become FREE from Broker's and legal restrictions to enable a Individual of any Nationality to connect and trade any exchange traded instruments - the Technology and protocol(s) implementations starts with the Electronic Trading platform company(?).

Seriously need mt5 for Indian market
Reason: