Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

I have never wanted to open such a topic, but I am forced.

I am getting this error message for 4 days, and get in touch from contacts page 4 days before, they did not respond yet.

Is there somebody who gets this message for a long time and able to subscribe a signal somehow.

Thank you.

fxforces:

I have never wanted to open such a topic, but I am forced.

I am getting this error message for 4 days, and get in touch from contacts page 4 days before, they did not respond yet.

Is there somebody who gets this message for a long time and able to subscribe a signal somehow.

Thank you.

No, when you get this message, your only solution is to contact the Service Desk and wait for their reply.

We can't help you here.

I wanted to make a payment when suddenly I saw this massage :"" Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team"
what
should i do?
please advise me.
thank you.

mojtabanoori1982:
I wanted to make a payment when suddenly I saw this massage :"" Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team"
what
should i do?
please advise me.
thank you.

Do as you were told, contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

Please how can I deposit since the service says funds transaction limited

Vivian John:
Please how can I deposit since the service says funds transaction limited

You can't, you need to contact Service Desk and solve the limitation first.

I wanted to make a payment when suddenly I saw this massage :"" Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team"
what
 should i do?
please advise me.
thank you

fi632005:
I wanted to make a payment when suddenly I saw this massage :"" Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team"
what
 should i do?
please advise me.
thank you

Im nota genious, but i would like to say, contact the technical support team

What is charge back ?

Hi everyone and I’m new here, 

I got some sub to my signals and got a question , what if the signal was remove , is there any effect on our subscription money that the customer pay ? Can we still withdraw them ?

Seng Ou #:
Hi everyone and I’m new here, 

I got some sub to my signals and got a question , what if the signal was remove , is there any effect on our subscription money that the customer pay ? Can we still withdraw them ?

As a seller you can withdraw earned funds.

Reason: