Webmoney withdrawal.

Hello every one,
yesterday I saw that eventually MQL5 added webmoney withdrawal option again and I was so happy cause it is really troubling to withdraw with Visa or Paypal for us, and I know it is a trouble for many other user in MQL5 as well.
but today I saw that they  unbelievably remove it from the site again, So I made this topic to ask MQL5 to get that option or any other similar option like perfect money back. Please Please Please give some other option to withdraw, thanks in advance.

MOHAMMADEHSAN AMERI:
Hello every one,
yesterday I saw that eventually MQL5 added webmoney withdrawal option again and I was so happy cause it is really troubling to withdraw with Visa or Paypal for us, and I know it is a trouble for many other user in MQL5 as well.
but today I saw that they  unbelievably remove it from the site again, So I made this topic to ask MQL5 to get that option or any other similar option like perfect money back. Please Please Please give some other option to withdraw, thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's weird, showing up without an ad and disappearing as well.

Add and remove webmony 

Bffffffffffff

it's weird

Barour Bilal:
Add and remove webmony 

Bffffffffffff

it's weird
I think - they are fixing something related to Webmoney.

Please keep on topic.

This topic concerns Webmoney, not PayPal or Card withdrawals.

An off-topic comment has been removed.

Keith Watford:

Please keep on topic.

This topic concerns Webmoney, not PayPal or Card withdrawals.

Yes i keep and add m'y favorit

We ask the supervisors to deliver the message, it is not reasonable after a long period of waiting, and then the option to withdraw the money disappears, it is greatly disappointed.

Barour Bilal:
Yes i keep and add m'y favorit

Sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at you.

I have edited my post and added.

An off-topic comment has been removed.

Sergey Golubev:
I think - they are fixing something related to Webmoney.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

what about webmoney?

MetaQuotes , 2020.03.22 14:58

Temporarily disabled Webmoney due to technical issues. Turn on Webmoney as we figure it out and fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks Sergey

I want WebMoney back too.

Because there are so many difficulties in withdrawing money from MQL,I am afraid to work as a freelancer.

It is just unproductive.

Reason: