how to identify which shift (or actual time) where the last fractal has been created by the indicator

I'm trying to reference fractal values (fractal up/down) to identifying where they are in the price chart historically.

iFractal() function only takes two parameters (Symbol & timeframe) so I'm not sure how to identify the indicator buffers from that. Any thoughts?

In MQL 5 use this to find the last fractal high. IsNewBar detects a new bar.

int    FracHnd;
double LastFracHi;
int    LastFracHiBar;

int OnInit() {
   FracHnd=iFractals(_Symbol,_Period);
   LastFracHi=0;
   return INIT_SUCCEEDED;
}

void OnTick() {
   static double buffer[1];

if(IsNewBar()) {
      LastFracHi=0;
      int count=1;
      for(int shift=2;shift<=30;shift++) {
         if(CopyBuffer(FracHnd,UPPER_LINE,shift,count,buffer)!=count) { Print("CopyBuffer error ",_LastError); ExpertRemove(); return; }
         if(buffer[0]==iHigh(_Symbol,_Period,shift) { LastFracHi=buffer[0]; LastFracHiBar=shift; break; }
      }
   }
}

lippmaje: In MQL 5 use this to find the last fractal high.
if(CopyBuffer(FracHnd,MAIN_LINE,shift,count,buffer)!=count) 

Nope. Perhaps you should read the manual.

The buffer numbers are the following: 0 - UPPER_LINE, 1 - LOWER_LINE.
          Technical Indicators / iFractals - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

William Roeder:

Nope. Perhaps you should read the manual.

thanks!

Thank you guys!  So I can get the high/low value and shift of the fractal buffer from the code above. However, what do I need to do in order to pull the date time value of the shift where fractal has occurred?

rcmw:
Thank you guys!  So I can get the high/low value and shift of the fractal buffer from the code above. However, what do I need to do in order to pull the date time value of the shift where fractal has occurred?
Nevermind. I figured this out already. Thanks!
Reason: